||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
Ready to become a leading player?
Intertrust is a leading provider of quality trust and corporate services to multinational corporations, financial institutions, alternative investment funds and entrepreneurs from every corner of the world. Thanks to our commitment to our clients and a constant focus on quality, we have stayed at the top of our industry for more than 60 years. And we support our clients to do the same.
Intertrust professionals are proud to provide high quality services. Our drive and ability to get things done to a very high standard combined with our professional knowledge and services enables us to make a mark in our industry.
In this environment every day offers exciting new challenges and opportunities. With Intertrust’s international presence and diverse services you have the chance to get to know different parts of the organisation and to find the career path that is right for you. We work as one global team
People are our key asset. More than any other player in our industry, we make substantial investments in the development of our people. Meeting and cooperating with colleagues and clients from all over the world, you will become part of a diverse and multicultural group, where individual growth is encouraged. Collaboration and partnership are key elements in our strategic orientation. With over 1,450 colleagues in 33 offices in 24 countries, we are a truly global company.
Our Luxembourg office is looking to reinforce its teams by looking for the best people in the industry.
Knowledgeable, driven, confident and engaged
That’s the attitude we’re looking for. Because our professionals drive our business. At Intertrust we work in partnership to develop the most suitable global solutions in
Trust & Corporate Services. We want to be better than anyone in understanding our clients’ needs.
The Intertrust mark symbolizes our dedication to the people who deliver Intertrust’s premium quality services. Our hallmark is the signature of our craftmanship. A seal of authenticity. Could it be yours?
For our dedicated regional client team, we are looking for
(Senior) Relationship Managers Legal (m/f)
As a (Senior) Relationship Manager Legal (m/f), you will be in charge of managing the day-to-day legal and administrative matters relating to client companies, in order to make sure, with the assistance of and monitoring of your superior as well as in a supervision and coaching perspective, that client companies of “standard”, “non-standard” or more complex level, are in good legal, fiscal and financial standing
You will build and maintain excellent relations with existing clients and intermediaries. This should result in longstanding and profitable relationships with the aim to acquire new business.
- Review, assess and/or revise contracts and/or legal documents;
- Coordinate the compliance and intake procedure
- Assisting clients regarding the structuring of holdings, lease, finance and royalty structures and private equity funds, as well as overall corporate governance
- Communication and coordination with clients and internal/external parties
- Ensuring proper legal records are maintained in relation to all client companies/structures
- Guiding acquisitions and re-organisations of client companies/structures
- Create commercial opportunities
- Supporting the relevant (Senior) Relationship Manager Accounting / Corporate with advice on legal issues and queries
- University or professional studies (BAC+5) in Law/Masters of Law;
- At least 2/5 years of relevant experience. Experience with a law firm or another trust company would be an advantage;
- Excellent command of English. Any other language is a strong asset (Polish, Russian, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, German, French);
- Leading knowledge of basic international tax laws, Luxembourg laws and international company laws (including but not limited to holding and finance structures, incorporations, joint ventures, liquidation procedures, (group) financing rules and corporate transactions, etc.); in some cases, additional requirements may exist that are relevant the regional focus of a specific team;
- Abide to Intertrust values, by setting the example, being a team player with “hands-on” mentality and by adopting a proactive approach towards day-to-day handling of client companies’;
Coaching and training skills
The entrepreneurial and international nature of our business requires a strong personality and ability to interact with all team members in order to get things done. This requires a proactive approach to challenges with a ‘can do’ attitude and a constant focus on results.
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-orientated company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Send us your application via email through jobs.lu
We look forward to getting to know you.
Setting the standard since 1952
|Category||Accountancy / Finance, Financial Services, Legal|
Apply for this job
|23/01/2017||Relationship Manager Consolidation (M/F)||Cloche d'Or|
|22/01/2017||Direct Tax Officer/ Senior Direct Tax Officer (M/F)||Cloche d'Or|
|22/01/2017||Regulatory Services Officer (m/f)||Cloche d'Or|
|21/01/2017||Direct Tax Compliance Manager (M/F)||Cloche d'Or|
|21/01/2017||Manager Legal and Corporate Services (M/F)||Cloche d'Or|