||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
China Construction Bank is one of the world’s largest banks by market capitalization.
China Construction Bank (Europe), whichis established in Luxembourg City since August 2013, is one of the leading Renminbi center in Luxembourg. We work with a wide range of businesses, from growing and established corporates to multinationals with a global footprint. For businesses with a global outlook, our 4 key offerings are designed to support growth, no matter what their size: Business Banking/ Corporate Banking/ International services/ Products services.
To support our local Accounting Service, we are looking for:
Accounting Officer (m/f) – Mandarin Speaker
The Accounting Officer will be in charge of daily accounting tasks and periodic reporting required by the Luxemburgish regulation.
- Receive and register all invoices and expenses in the accounting system;
- Perform controls and related reconciliations in relation with internal stakeholders;
- Prepare/support all statutory filings in IFRS, as well as CSSF Returns & long forms, VAT returns, Corporate Income Tax returns, STATEC returns;
- Prepare and process year-end accounting procedures in cooperation with the auditors and accommodate to other audits;
- Achieve consolidation activities if required;
- Take part in the improvement of operational procedures and contributes to product offering and service quality.
- 1-5 years of experience as a financial accountant in a bank in Luxembourg;
- Experience in Group reporting;
- Extensive knowledge of Luxembourgish GAAP and IFRS;
- Fluency in Mandarin and English, excellent knowledge of French and/or German is an asset;
- Pro-active and respectful of deadlines
If you are interested in joining a fast moving environment and take on a new challenge in your professional career, please send us your CV and motivation letter in English and we will get back to you shortly.
|Category||Accountancy / Finance, Banking|
Apply for this job
|13/08/2017||Credit Analyst (m/f)||Luxembourg|