||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
China Construction Bank is one of the world’s largest banks by market capitalization.
China Construction Bank (Europe), whichis established in Luxembourg City since August 2013, is one of the leading Renminbi center in Luxembourg. We work with a wide range of businesses, from growing and established corporates to multinationals with a global footprint. For businesses with a global outlook, our 4 key offerings are designed to support growth, no matter what their size: Business Banking/ Corporate Banking/ International services/ Products services.
To support our local Risk service, we are looking for:
Credit Analyst (m/f)
The Credit Analyst will identify, measure, monitor and control risks in order to reduce controllable risks. The credit analyst will support the Account Managers in the Corporate Banking Department in their daily tasks.
- Analyse and prepare credit proposal;
- Perform financial analysis and risk assessment;
- Perform annual review of credit facilities according to schedule and monitor clients’ credit exposure;
- Provide overall sales and support to Account Managers of the Department;
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Corporate Banking Team;
- Continuously take part in the improvement of risk analysis and operational procedures and contributes to product offering and service quality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Business Administration;
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar position in a commercial bank dealing with corporate and institutional clients;
- Sound knowledge of financial products and markets;
- Fluency in English, French/Spanish would be an asset;
- Oral and written communication skills, organized, prioritizing skills, used to handle confidential information.
If you are interested in joining a fast moving environment and take on a new challenge in your professional career, please send us your CV and motivation letter in English and we will get back to you shortly.
|Category||Banking, Financial Services, Analysis / Project Management|
Apply for this job
|16/08/2017||Accounting Officer (m/f) – Mandarin Speaker||Luxembourg|