||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
Talkwalker is a rapidly expanding and highly innovative IT company headquartered in Luxembourg. We provide an easy to use and powerful social media monitoring and analytics tool to agencies and companies worldwide.
To further strengthen our Partners team, we are looking for a Partner Manager who will build up partnership.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly-growing company that has successfully moved from start-up to high-growth level, with many opportunities for personal growth in Business development and Management.
We actively encourage innovation, team work and initiative-taking, where you will be able to shape your work and contribute to the overall success of the company in an open, energetic and supportive environment.
As a Partner Manager, You will:
- Develop the partner network in your region by closing partnership deals in the consulting, media monitoring, business intelligence, and IT integrator industries
- Manage partnerships to optimize opportunities and grow partner revenue
- Network and attend relevant conferences and trade shows
- Report to Head of Partnership and work in close conjunction with our direct sales team
- Participate in our overall partner sales and marketing strategy
We are looking for you:
- You are a successful sales person with proven records in the Software Sales (having worked in Channel Partner Role is an advantage)
- You are fluent in English. Any other languages will be considered as an advantage.
- You are self-motivated, focused, well-organized and simply get things done
- You have gained 5 years of experience in Business/IT Consulting, Business Development or Software Sales
- You will be based in Luxembourg, and are willing to travel regularly (20% of your time)
Talkwalker is a fast growing social media monitoring company with offices in Europe and the USA. We are specialized in data crawling, data aggregation and search technologies on the web and provide to our customers an easy-to-use social media monitoring tool with high-quality data on the European market (http://www.talkwalker.com).
Please provide CV and motivation letter to Mrs. Natacha Paul.
|Category||Sales Management, Sales|
Apply for this job
|23/06/2017||Sales Executive, Turkish market||Luxembourg ville|
|23/06/2017||Sales Executive, French market||Luxembourg ville|
|23/06/2017||Summer Internship, Operations||Luxembourg|
|19/06/2017||Sales Executive, UK (Luxembourg-based)||Luxembourg|
|19/06/2017||Account Manager, Italian Market (Luxembourg-based)||Luxembourg|
|19/06/2017||Account Managers - Luxembourg||Luxembourg ville|