||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
China Construction Bank is one of the world’s largest banks by market capitalization.
China Construction Bank (Europe), whichis established in Luxembourg City since August 2013, is one of the leading Renminbi center in Luxembourg. We work with a wide range of businesses, from growing and established corporates to multinationals with a global footprint. For businesses with a global outlook, our 4 key offerings are designed to support growth, no matter what their size: Business Banking/ Corporate Banking/ International services/ Products services.
To support our local corporate banking team, we are looking for:
Account Manager Assistant Mandarin speaker (m/f)
The Account Manager assistant will support the Account Manager team for account service, bank product service, credit procedure, data entry, statistics analysis and other supportive tasks.
- Manage Client on boarding procedure and collect KYC documents
- Prepare transaction documentation and reporting
- Assist Account Managers for credit data input, credit analysis and review
- Collect statistics data and prepare basic analysis
- Undertake call and care visits under instruction of Account Manager
- Assist Account Managers to seek referrals and develop new customers
- Bachelor’s degree (Banking, Finance, Marketing, Business administration)
- 3/4 years of banking industry experience, preferably in a customer service
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to explain complex information clearly and simply, good negotiation skills
- Ability to prioritize, handle multiple tasks under pressure in a team environment
- Excellent command of English and Mandarin. French/German will be considered as an asset.
If you are interested in joining a fast moving environment and take on a new challenge in your professional career, please send us your CV and motivation letter in English and we will get back to you shortly.
|Category||Banking, Marketing / Market research, Sales Management|
Apply for this job
|29/05/2017||Internal auditor (m/f)||Luxembourg|