||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
ACCUMALUX Group, independent and privately owned, established in Luxembourg since 1976, with branches in Czech Republic, Russia and Bulgaria, is still expanding.
The company is a leader in the field of plastic injection molding for the battery and automotive industry. Main product ranges are boxes, lids, as well as a wide range of accessories for automotive, motive and reserve power batteries.
Accumalux is employing 300 staff to manufacture 24 million battery sets a year, supplying customers worldwide in 28 countries. Key accounts are Jonson Controls, Exide, Enersys, Hoppecke, Banner and many others.
Accumalux is recruiting an Area Sales Manager (w/m) to manage an existing portfolio of customers and to develop new opportunities with prospects in a given market segment. According to the company’s market strategies and annual sales targets the job holder is meant to set up an appropriate action plan to reach the goals that have been previously defined with management.
The Area Sales Manager reports to the Sales Manager. He’s expected to provide valuable input to the Marketing management.
The organisation has Customer Support agents on every production site, in order to liaise between customers, factories and order processing. These agents supply back-up for the Area Managers when travelling.
On new customer projects, the Area Manager is supported by the marketing department and technical/engineer department for all technical aspects.
Besides basic sales activities like customer visits, pricing and offers, a highly important task is up-dating of market data, regarding prospects, customers, products, prices, competition and upcoming trends and demand.
- Three years experience in industrial sales
- Work experience from battery/automotive industries or injection molding is an advantage
- MBA or equivalent degree
- Flexibility to manage a large geographical area
- Fluent in English is required, French and Italian are an advantage
Skills & Personality
- Excellent relational skills
- Sales and negotiation skills
- Able to understand the business dynamics, strategy and potential of customers
- Confident, shows optimistic ’can do attitude’ and expresses strong belief in own ability to succeed
- Takes responsibility for growth, sets and exceeds targets
- Ability to prepare and deliver presentations towards professional standards
If you are looking to join a dynamic and expanding organization, please send us your application in full confidence
|Category||Manufacturing / Engineering, Sales Management, Industry|
Apply for this job
|27/05/2017||Technicien de maintenance robotique (H/F)||Luxembourg|