||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
Your mission :
The mission requires close collaboration with Enterprise Architecture team by aligning business, application, functional and technical architectures to bring transversal solutions proposals answering business needs.
The Business Architect provide directions, resolutions, and mitigation measures to the IGNITE program / Design Authority Body in order to maintain and optimize the enterprise architecture, and ensure its alignment with business strategy.
Your main activities :
- In the transformation program and new project ideas :
- Identify impacts on organization and processes and ensure that they are being handled in the future solution
- Participate to workshops to analyze the high level requirements during pre-project to ensure that all critical subjects are being handled.
- Consolidate and design target operating model (TOM)
- Apply TOGAF methodology, contribute with all members of the Enterprise Architecture Team to draw the Architecture Vision and define the target Architecture.
- In some project idea or program stream, ensure the Lead architect role who leads the EA members on the subject, animates and delivers architecture documents and submit them to the Design Authority Body for decision making.
- Design, update and promote architecture design principles
- Create and maintain models/views in HOPEX Mega for Business Architecture and ensure the link with process models
- Ensure consistency of the enterprise architecture by monitoring changes and detecting deviations from business architecture
Your profile :
- Degree in Management Information Systems or Engineering - BAC + 5
- 5-10 years’ experience in the enterprise architecture discipline
- Good knowledge and understanding of the banking processes and products and services
- Prior experience in business / functional analysis or in process/organization
- TOGAF certification/ Archimate modelling skills will be an advantage
- Knowledge in MEGA / HOPEX solution for Enterprise Architecture will be an advantage
- Strong knowledge of systems engineering concepts
- Understanding of high-level functional and technical architecture (landscape and connection between business and technical sides)
- Ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis and business case development
Your personal skills :
- Persevering nature person and result oriented
- Sound judgment, High power of proposition and conviction
- Written and verbal communication (French and English)
- Good team spirit
|Category||Banking, IT / Programming|
Apply for this job
|20/04/2017||Telecom Systems Engineer||Luxembourg-Hamm|
|19/04/2017||1 Vendeur – Réceptionniste/Secrétaire (H/F)||Luxembourg-Hamm|
|18/04/2017||Performance Test Engineer||Luxembourg|
|18/04/2017||Senior Application Software Engineer - Front end Application||Luxembourg|
|18/04/2017||Application Software Engineer - Business Intelligence||Luxembourg|
|14/04/2017||Technical Sales Support Officer [m/f]||Luxembourg|
|11/04/2017||Fund Distribution Specialist||Luxembourg|