||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
Paralegal Officer – (m/f)
Arendt & Medernach is the leading independent business law firm in Luxembourg. The firm’s international team of more than 275 legal professionals represents Luxembourg and foreign clients in all areas of Luxembourg business law from offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Moscow and New York. Our specialised practice areas allow us to offer a complete range of Luxembourg legal services tailored to client’s individual needs across all areas of business law.
As a result of the continuous increase of our activities, we are recruiting for our Investment Management Team in Luxembourg a:
Paralegal Officer – (m/f)
Within a team of lawyers your main tasks will be:
• Managing a portfolio of clients with all aspects of company legislation;
• Drafting board minutes and shareholders resolutions;
• Preparing contracts, agreements and reports;
• Tracking and checking documents (signature, legalisation, apostille, …);
• Coordinating and preparing board meetings;
• Maintaining statutory registers;
• Advising clients on the preparation and submission of documentation in relation to change of company name, amendment of articles of association, transfer of shares, amendment to share capital, etc;
• Liaising with notaries, lawyers and authorities.
• You have graduated in Law (minimum Bachelor);
• You have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position in Luxembourg;
• A perfect command of English as well as at least basic knowledge in French is required;
• You are well organized, rigorous and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
• You are dynamic and proactive.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application (including at least cover letter and resume). Please use the following address:
All applications are treated confidentiality.
|Category||Legal, Secretarial / Admin / Clerical|
Apply for this job
Other jobs from this employer
|25/05/2017||Un(e) comptable (H/F) - CDI||Luxembourg|
|24/05/2017||Un(e) stagiaire RH – Recrutement H/F||Kirchberg - Luxembourg ville|
|24/05/2017||Avocat stagiaire (m/f) en Contentieux||Luxembourg|
|24/05/2017||Assistant(e) Facturation (Ang – Fr)||Luxembourg|
|23/05/2017||Un Avocat à la Cour 2 - 4 ans d’expérience||Luxembourg|
|23/05/2017||Senior Corporate Officer (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|23/05/2017||Business Development Officer (m/f)||Kirchberg|
|23/05/2017||Senior Consultant / Manager - Investment funds distribution (M/F)||Luxembourg|
|20/05/2017||Un(e) Avocat(e) / Juriste Junior en Propriété Intellectuelle||Luxembourg|