Medical Network Manager (m/f)
In this position, your key responsibilities will be to support the Network Management department in the acquisition, maintenance and monitoring of agreements with medical service providers. As a proactive member of the Medical Network team, you will support the implementation of regional and global projects.
In this position, you will directly report to the Head of Medical Network Management.
- Ensure a day to day support in the smooth running of the company’s medical network by owning and managing assigned issues to closure
- Work across departments to resolve provider related service issues
- Together with contracted service providers, you will develop a medical provider network according to business needs
- Secure quality standards and manage the performance and relationships of the medical network and intermediaries
- Identify and solve network issues across departments
- Based on direct network data you will help define a strategy for the medical network and provide support for its implementation
- Support in savings calculations and reporting matters
- Liaise with Compliance department to ensure close monitoring of conformity.
- 5 years in the health insurance business
- At least 2 years experience in the network management of an insured expatriate or overseas population
- Sound knowledge of pricing structures and billing solutions
- Experience at assessing, reviewing and auditing the quality of service providers
- A good insight of medical providers’ accreditation methodologies
- A good knowledge of contracting and experience in negotiating with service and medical providers
- Strong MS Office and data analysis skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and stress resilience
- Good presentation skills
- You have been exposed to multicultural environments and enjoy working in an international team
- Ability to make your own decisions, work independently and meet objectives and deadlines with little supervision
- A flawless level of English is required. Any additional language is considered an asset
This position is based in Luxembourg but occasional business travel will be required, approximately 15% of your time.
Please send your application via the platform of jobs.lu.