||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
Our client is an European IT services company that provides expertise to the private and public sector.
Created 25 years ago, they are employing more than 4000 consultants, including 200 in Luxembourg.
To support their constant growth, iStorm.lu is recruiting an experienced Java Developer.
You will be involved in the development team, within the client’s premises and will have to deal with the following tasks (among others) :
- Functional and technical analysis
- Troubleshooting on the various applications
- Development using, in particular, Java technologies
- Take part in the testing phases
- Redact the documentation
- Software integration in the existing system
Your profile :
- Ideally graduated in IT
- Relevant experience in a similar function (3-4 years)
- Knowledge of HTML 5 and CSS3
- Fluent in English. French is considered as a strong asset
- Able to work in a team, but also autonomously
- Rigorous, organized and reactive
You are passionate about development and especially Java technologies? You are dynamic and would like to join a fast growing company where you will be able to bring your experience, knowledge and develop new skills? this position is for you!
Furthermore, if you know someone that could fit this position, don’t hesitate to send an updated CV (preferably in Word) and try to earn the 1000€ reward!
|Category||IT / Programming|