||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
- Contribute to the improvement and communication of RTL Group’s strategy around Cloud Collaboration and in particular around MS O365.
- Participate in the design and implementation of a new international IT helpdesk.
- Provide 2nd level support, assistance and training to users located worldwide in RTL Group Business Units.
- Perform testing, ensure validation of new components and create documentation.
- Report, resolve and analyse incidents and malfunctions.
- Assure preventive and corrective maintenance and propose enhancements.
- Contribute to improve internal controls, ensure compliance of such rules for SOC certification target.
- Foster adoption of best practices and compliance with RTL Group IT policies, in particular in Information Security.
- University degree or equivalent qualification in computer science.
- At least 1 to 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Administration experience with Microsoft Azure, Office 365 and some or all of its components (Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Office Clients, Skype for Business, Yammer…).
- Experience in Cloud Identity and Access Management (IAM, OKTA is an asset).
- Knowledge of security governance, identity management and cloud connectivity.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English (French and German are assets).
- Strong focus on building client relationships and on team work.
- Self-motivated, results oriented, rigorous, organized and autonomous.
About our company:
RTL Group is a leader across broadcast, content and digital, with interests in 60 television channels and 31 radio stations, content production throughout the world and rapidly growing digital video businesses. The television portfolio of Europe’s largest broadcaster includes RTL Television in Germany, M6 in France, the RTL channels in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Croatia, Hungary and Antena 3 in Spain. The Group also operates the channels RTL CBS Entertainment HD and RTL CBS Extreme HD in Southeast Asia. RTL Group’s families of TV channels are either the number one or number two in eight European countries.
The Group’s flagship radio station is RTL in France, and it also owns or has interests in other stations in France, Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands, Spain and Luxembourg. RTL Group’s content production arm, FremantleMedia, is one of the largest international creators, producers and distributors of multi-genre content outside the US. With operations in 31 countries, FremantleMedia’s comprehensive global network is responsible for more than 10,000 hours of programming a year and distributes over 20,000 hours of content worldwide. Combining the catch-up TV services of its broadcasters, the multi-channel networks BroadbandTV, StyleHaul and Divimove as well as FremantleMedia’s 250 YouTube channels, RTL Group has become the leading European media company in online video. RTL Group also owns a majority stake in the programmatic video advertising platform SpotX.
RTL Group – Entertain. Inform. Engage.
|Category||IT / Programming, Technical Support, Analysis / Project Management|
Apply for this job
|17/01/2017||Internship in Group IT - IT reporting (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|15/01/2017||Service Manager – Office 365 (m/f)||Luxembourg|