||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
- Provide, with project team, leadership on the technical solutions for O365, Cloud collaboration tools and related Identity Management.
- Actively improve and be an evangelist of RTL Group’s strategy on O365 and more generally around Cloud Collaboration tools.
- Develop support activities and scope, define the services processes and catalogue part of the new international IT helpdesk.
- Ensure smooth transition of new services from Group IT project teams into operations.
- Directly contribute to incidents/problems resolution and be accountable for SLA’s and management reporting.
- Perform change management, and pro-actively identify opportunities and action plans for service improvements.
- Apply and contribute to improve the company’s working methods, develop a (key) users community.
- Define, with project team, controls to ensure compliance with RTL Group IT policies, in particular regarding Information security and software assets management.
- University degree or equivalent qualification in computer science.
- At least 5 to 10 years of experience in a similar position.
- Expertise with Microsoft Azure, Office 365 and some or all of its components (Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Office Clients, Skype for Business, Yammer…).
- Expertise in Cloud Identity and Access Management (including OKTA).
- Expertise in security governance, identity management and cloud connectivity.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English and French (German is an asset).
- Accustomed to negotiate, to market IT services and to develop clients relationship.
- Thought leader, results oriented.
About our company:
RTL Group is a leader across broadcast, content and digital, with interests in 60 television channels and 31 radio stations, content production throughout the world and rapidly growing digital video businesses. The television portfolio of Europe’s largest broadcaster includes RTL Television in Germany, M6 in France, the RTL channels in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Croatia, Hungary and Antena 3 in Spain. The Group also operates the channels RTL CBS Entertainment HD and RTL CBS Extreme HD in Southeast Asia. RTL Group’s families of TV channels are either the number one or number two in eight European countries.
The Group’s flagship radio station is RTL in France, and it also owns or has interests in other stations in France, Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands, Spain and Luxembourg. RTL Group’s content production arm, FremantleMedia, is one of the largest international creators, producers and distributors of multi-genre content outside the US. With operations in 31 countries, FremantleMedia’s comprehensive global network is responsible for more than 10,000 hours of programming a year and distributes over 20,000 hours of content worldwide. Combining the catch-up TV services of its broadcasters, the multi-channel networks BroadbandTV, StyleHaul and Divimove as well as FremantleMedia’s 250 YouTube channels, RTL Group has become the leading European media company in online video. RTL Group also owns a majority stake in the programmatic video advertising platform SpotX.
RTL Group – Entertain. Inform. Engage.
|Category||IT / Programming, Analysis / Project Management|
Apply for this job
|17/01/2017||Internship in Group IT - IT reporting (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|15/01/2017||International Support Analyst – Office 365 (m/f)||Luxembourg|