||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
Our client is an international FMCG company. For their headquarter based in Luxembourg, Xpertize.lu is looking for a Brand Manager.
As a Brand Manager you will manage one portfolio that brings 3 brands. You will be involved in a dynamic marketing team and report directly to the CMO. You will handle various tasks among others:
- Define marketing mix for the different brands;
- Develop global brand strategies;
- Implement strategies for each markets (countries);
- Prepare annual budgets for all brands;
- Propose and develop ATL and BTL campaigns;
- Schedule planning campaigns;
- Create OP concepts for B2B and B2C markets;
- Introduce on market new products (packaging, introduction, marketing mix);
- Follow lifecycle products;
- Work closely with press and partners;
- Implement and analyse SEO, SEA (CAAP and AMP).
- Master degree in marketing;
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a similar position in FMCG;
- Fluent in Russian and English;
- Marketer's soul;
- Organized and detail minded person;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and spoken);
- Able to travel.
If you think that your profile could match with this description, don't hesitate to apply!
Furthermore, if you know someone that could fit this position, don't hesitate to send us his/her updated CV and try to earn the 1.000 € reward!
|Category||Marketing / Market research, Media / New Media|