||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
INFORMATION SECURITY OFFICER (F/M)
Our client, a renowned provider of management, corporate secretarial and accounting services, is looking for an Information Security Officer (F/M).
The ISO will join an expanding team responsible for directing and coordinating all the quality and security procedures in order to keep information assets secure.
- Support the Quality Assurance Manager and the Local Security Officer by maintaining their ISO 27001 certification
- Help the organization to manage the security of sensitive assets such as financial information, intellectual property and employee details by applying a risk management process
- Follow-up on detected security issues and implement solutions to reduce security risks
- Execute, mature and further develop the internal information systems to ensure they are functional, secure and safeguarded
- Assist to carry out information security controls and review in line with the work plan
- Support other parts of the organization charged to perform security controls
- Educate employees about their information security and privacy protection responsabilities
- Prepare and update information security documents and management reports
- Assist in execution of action plans and improvement programs
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or IT Security
- At least 3 years of working experience for Information Security Management
- Knowledge of ISO 27001 is a strong asset
- In-depth understanding of information security and project management principles
- Fluent in English and French
- Strong motivation to work in a challenging and dynamic environment
- Good analytical, organizational & prioritization skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure, while maintaining close attention to detail
For more information or for a first confidential conversation concerning this vacancy, we invite you to contact Frédérique Sine (+352/46.41.35-464).
We invite you to submit your application file in Word using the required title format `Name_Firstname_ref 9406` to info(at)rowlandsonline.com
Please note that Rowlands ensure you the strictest confidentiality and the utmost attention to your application during the whole recruitment process. No information will be transmitted to a third part without a prior consent.
|Category||Graduate, IT / Programming, Security|