||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
Mitsubishi UFJ Investor Services and Banking (Luxembourg) S.A. (MIBL) is a Bank incorporated in Luxembourg and its majority is owned by Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation and The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd., two major members of the Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, one of the largest financial groups worldwide.
MIBL provides a wide range of services to institutional investors including Global Custody Services and Administration of Investment Funds.
MIBL now has an opening in its Sales & Customer Services Department for a:
Sales & Customer Services Officer
(Ref.: SCSO 12/16)
Field of activity:
Joining a team of dedicated and experienced people, you will be an important team member of the Sales & Customer Services Department. You will be required to actively take part in all of the department’s duties.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and enhance relations with existing Fund customers by resolving service issues;
- Attracting prospective Fund customers by answering product and service questions in an appropriate manner;
- On board Fund customers by collecting necessary documents and arranging necessary internal processes;
- Provide solutions for the customers’ reporting needs;
- Create internal or external documentation’s (Meeting minutes, Procedures, Operating memorandum, Presentations);
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- At least 2 years of experience in Fund Accounting/Client Service/Depositary Business;
- Fluent in English, both written and oral, any other languages are an asset;
- Good understanding of the fund industry;
- To enjoy working with people;
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Self-motivator with good problem solving skills;
- The ability to work accurately, with attention to details;
- Strong administration skills;
- Comprehensive computer skills (MS Office: Excel, Word and Lotus Notes)
If you are interested in taking up this opportunity, please send your application letter with detailed curriculum vitae and a photo to:
Mitsubishi UFJ Investor Services & Banking (Luxembourg) S.A.
Attention: Human Resources Department
287-289, Route d’Arlon
L – 1150 Luxembourg
or via the platform of jobs.lu.
|Category||Banking, Sales, Investments funds|
Apply for this job
|20/01/2017||Income Collection Officer (m/f) (Fixed term contract – 1 year) - Ref.: ICO 12/16||Luxembourg|
|20/01/2017||Senior Accountant (m/f) - Ref.: ACC 12/16||Luxembourg|