||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
Job: Accounting & Auditing
Job Type: Experienced
Our external audit services, provided to both national and international clients in Luxembourg, go beyond merely meeting statutory requirements: we deeply understand our clients' industry and the issues they face, enabling us to deal with complex business problems.
In order to support the significant growth of our insurance/reinsurance audit portfolio, we are currently looking for a Manager to join our team.
What is it about?
As an audit Manager you will:
- Provide audit services to a variety of prestigious clients in the insurance industry, both local and international
- Coordinate with team on-site including planning, day to day control, contact with key client staff, respecting deadlines for assignments
- Review financial statements using our proven methodologies and high-performance analysis tools
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Coach more junior members of staff
- Work and liaise with other members of the audit team, and colleagues in other parts of the firm as necessary to provide high quality client service
- Become a specialist in your field and grow to lead teams on challenging engagements
Who are you ?
To be the right fit for this position, you have:
- At least 5 years' experience in audit of insurance or financial services industry
- Chartered Accountant qualification in progress (IRE, DEC, IEC, ACCA or equivalent)
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to develop strong client relationships
- Ability to work well as part of a team and to coach more junior staff
- Proven knowledge of norms such as IFRS and/or SOX, any others are considered an asset
- Fluent French and English, any other language is considered as an asset
What do we offer?
Get hired as an experienced external auditor and you will:
- Further develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan, exploiting our Deloitte university programme
- Enhance your network in the Luxembourgish and international market
- Have the possibility to work on assignments abroad
- Challenge yourself in an international context through various client assignments
|Category||Consulting / Audit / Fiscality, Financial Services, Insurance|