||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
Mitsubishi UFJ Investor Services and Banking (Luxembourg) S.A. (MIBL) is a Bank incorporated in Luxembourg and its majority is owned by Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation and The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd., two major members of the Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, one of the largest financial groups worldwide.
MIBL provides a wide range of services to institutional investors including Global Custody Services and Administration of Investment Funds.
MIBL now has an opening in its Depositary & Custody Services Department for an:
Income Collection Officer
(Fixed term contract – 1 year)
(Ref.: ICO 12/16)
Field of activity:
You will join the Custody Services department, which consists of different teams; a team for Income Collection, a team for corporate events, a team for dividend payments, a team for tax processing/inquiries and one for Swift processing. The Custody Services department consists of 14 people of different nationalities. You will have at least basic understanding of the financial sector, with good knowledge on Income Collection in general. Your tasks will consist of processing Income Collection/Payments as further described below.
The ideal applicant is a dynamic, proactive, stress-resistant and adapts easily to changes with well-organized and a methodical approach to work. You are accurate and give attention to details with excellent communication skills and service-minded as a team player.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Monitoring of all income events (mainly Coupons and Redemptions);
- Reconciling all income events (mainly at Euroclear) vs MIBL’s records (income projections);
- In contact with MIBL’s cashiering department, to advise income amounts to be repatriated to the Bank’s main cash Nostro accounts;
- Remittance of income amounts to our clients as per standing instructions in place;
- FX processing of income amounts as per standing instructions in place;
- Downloading of reports and running various control macros;
- Dealing with client inquiries, inquire the market and feedback to MIBL’s clients.
- Prior experience (minimum 5 years) in Income Collection or similar processing;
- Intermediate lT skills, such as the Microsoft tool Excel for example;
- Quick learner, strong work organization and prioritization skills;
- Good communication and team-working skills & spirit;
- Fluent in English, any additional language is an advantage.
If you are interested in taking up this opportunity, please send your application letter with detailed curriculum vitae and a photo to:
Mitsubishi UFJ Investor Services & Banking (Luxembourg) S.A.
Attention: Human Resources Department
287-289, Route d’Arlon
L – 1150 Luxembourg
or via the platform of jobs.lu
|Category||Accountancy / Finance, Banking|
Apply for this job
|20/01/2017||Sales & Customer Services Officer (m/f) - (Ref.: SCSO 12/16)||Luxembourg|
|20/01/2017||Senior Accountant (m/f) - Ref.: ACC 12/16||Luxembourg|