||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
EY is a global professional services organization providing advisory, assurance, tax and transaction services. We are committed to doing our part in building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. And we are united by our shared values and a dedication to delivering exceptional client service.
We are currently looking to recruit an:
Indirect Costs Controller (m/f)
• Analyse each month all indirect costs and investigate the difference(s) vs Plan and PY.
• Provide each month with a clearly vision of the indirect costs to the Finance’s team and to the Country Leadership Committee.
• Develop and maintain the relationship with all budget’s owners of the firm.
• Plan monthly meeting with budget’s owners in order to discuss & analyse the figures and get exhaustive overview of expenditures approved by Budget Owners (estimate costs to complete)
• Be involved in the budget and forecast process each year.
• Help the budget’s owners to monitor and reduce their costs.
• Assist the Finance team during the implementation of any policies or processes related to the indirect costs monitoring.
• Work in close collaboration with the accounting team (statutory accounting manager, accountant, finance controllers) to make sure costs are recorded
• Hierarchical: Finance Director
• Functional: Financial Controllers, Budget Owners
Your Profile :
• Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting and Business Management
• Minimum 2 years experience with a good understanding of figures
• Fluent in English and French, skills in German or Luxemburgish being also an asset
• Dynamic, proactive, detailed oriented, able to meet deadlines, willing to help / solve issues
• Able to manage internal client relationship & team player
• Strong communication skills for negotiation & reconciliation
• Ability to thrive in hands-on changing environment
• Microsoft Excel proficiency required (Filters, Vlookup, Pivot table …)
|Category||Accountancy / Finance, Financial Services, Graduate|
Apply for this job
|17/01/2017||Junior Auditors as of September 2017 (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|17/01/2017||Junior Sekretär(in) - LUX000WY||Luxembourg|
|17/01/2017||Audit Recruitment Days - 26th-27th January 2017||Luxembourg|
|16/01/2017||Audit Manager mit Schwerpunkt Industrie- und Handelsunternehmen (w/m) - LUX000PF||Luxembourg|
|16/01/2017||Trilingual Receptionist||Kirchberg, Luxembourg|