||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
United Business Institutes-Luxembourg, Campus Wiltz, seeks consulting teachers in the following subjects:
- Information Systems
- Video Editing
for the spring semester 2017.
Each course consists of 50 taught hours from February 6th to June 2nd at the rate of 4 hours per week and per level:
- Finance: 3 levels – 150 hours per semester
- Information System: 1 level – 50 hours per semester
- Video Editing: 1 level – 50 hours per semester
Scheduling will be agreed with the successful candidate.
Full course descriptors will be sent upon receipt of the applications.
Responsibilities will include:
- delivering a predetermined course,
- class preparation and marking assessment.
- possession of excellent English written and oral skills,
- minimum level of work experience in the field of instruction,
- ability to bring a practical working environment into the classroom,
- ability to engage and inspire the next generation of business professionals.
PROCEDURE FOR APPLICATIONS:
Send a letter of application and a curriculum vitae to us via the platform of jobs.lu.
or by postal mail to:
Mr Christophe Buffin, Dean
United Business Institutes (UBI-Luxembourg)
Château de Wiltz
L-9516 Wiltz - Luxembourg
Screening will begin immediately and continue until positions are filled.
United Business Institutes offer an English-taught Bachelor (Hons.) Business Studies programme which is accredited by the Luxembourgish Ministry of Higher Education and Research and validated by Middlesex University London. UBI students are awarded a dual degree.
|Category||Accountancy / Finance, Education / Training, IT / Programming|