||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
Do you want to be a part of the IT team based in Luxembourg working in a fast paced, world class organization, driven by leading edge technology?
… if the answer is yes, then we have just the job for you…
Senior Windows System Engineer m/f
As member of the Global IT Infrastructure Services organization, you are responsible for professional and technical work related to hosting services. The primary focus will be on supporting large mission critical Microsoft Windows environments on HP hardware/VMware and EMC storage:
- Responsible for complex/critical services or technologies, provides consultation for responsible services
- Interact with internal customers in the evaluation, testing, and implementation of IT business solutions. This could include: presentations on how to apply Information Technology, strategies for implementing IT solutions, and assistance in costing exercises
- Plan, document, implement, and debug hosting solutions and related software, systems.
- Evaluate business and functional requirement documents, recommending solutions, project planning, and identifying training needs
- Troubleshoot intermediate to advanced problems reported by internal customers, systems, or team members; escalating to upper level associates as appropriate
- Strong influencing skills and strategic thinking
- Document tasks, procedures, environments for setting up and maintaining systems.
- Solid understanding of best practices and ability to implement them.
- Ability to understand the business needs and deliver prompt, efficient, quality service to the business
- Work collaboratively with other staff, keeping always a professional attitude with co-workers
To join our team you will need:
Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Engineering, Technology, BA or related discipline.
Min. 5 years of experience in administrating MS Windows environments
Advanced AD and group Policy management (multiple AD forests)
- In-depth Knowledge and understanding of AD related technologies including DNS, replications, LDAP, ADSI, GPO, Sites and Services
- Microsoft Server system administration (including SCCM, MSCS, RDS, PKI environment)
- Powershell scripting skills
- Experience supporting large SAP environments will be considered a plus
- Citrix farm and/or VMware management will be considered a plus
- English fluent
|Category||IT / Programming|