||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
As an Actuarial Services Manager (m/f), you will:
• Assist our clients with the set up and monitoring of Solvency II: diagnosis, quantitative research and risk management;
• Analyse the regulatory and accounting requirements (IFRS) which can be applied to the insurance sector;
• Take part in actuarial provisioning reviews;
• Support the M&A teams for transactions relating to insurance or pension engagements, in accordance with the local and international standards;
• Be involved in assignments relating to companies’ resettlement/creation (insurance, reinsurance, pension funds): feasibility analysis, restructuring of capital ownership and portfolio transfer.
• You hold a degree in actuarial science;
• You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in this field;
• You have a very good command of English and French or German;
• You are interested in the analysis, the modelling and the resolving of financial issues;
• You are flexible and able to effectively manage priorities;
• You have a systematic thinking and strong communication skills.
Are you looking for a multicultural firm that invests in the development of your potential and considers health at work a top priority?
Then don't wait any longer and apply online!
For more information, visit us on www.pwc.lu and www.pwc.com.
|Category||Consulting / Audit / Fiscality, Insurance|
Apply for this job
|29/03/2017||Administrative Assistant (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|29/03/2017||Experienced Manager Consultant in Funds Regulation (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|29/03/2017||Audit Recruitment Days (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|29/03/2017||Assistant Tax Efficiency (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|29/03/2017||Personal Assistant (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|28/03/2017||L&D Advisory Training Specialist (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|25/03/2017||Regulatory Consulting - Paralegal Assistant (m/f)||Luxembourg|