||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
We are looking to reinforce our team with a Project manager, Scrum Master/Release manager.
If you are a project manager but not an expert in Agile methodologies, we are looking forward to help you become one.
You need to be willing to work hard.
You MUST speak French fluently.
You MUST live close to Luxembourg.
- You implement Agile project methodology in our company
- You scope, plan and realize software projects on time in close alignment with the CIO and the product owners
- You are the heart of the project management and assure that the rules followed and take care of an efficient way of working
- You overcome obstacles in the development process and create optimal working conditions for the development team, by coordinating internal and external teams.
- You analyse continuously the working results and create and implement actions to improve the results.
- You are responsible for release management and successful delivery of software release
- You are passionate for Agile Software Development and worked in this role before. In best case you have a certification in this sector.
- You have a good knowledge of traditional waterfall of project methodology and significant experience.
- You have great organizational skills, detail-oriented, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Constructive conflict resolution, strong problem solving and negotiating and communication skills
- Continuous improvement believer and executer.
- You speak fluently French and English - additional languages are a clear advantage
- You enjoy working in an international environment, you’re open to occasional business trips and an exciting and demanding working hours.
If you think your profile corresponds to this description, and if you are interested in joining our team, please send your application to us via the platform of jobs.lu.
|Category||IT / Programming, Analysis / Project Management|