||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
SOLUTIONS FOR IDEAS IN A GLOBAL FINANCIAL WORLD
Adepa is an independent global leading provider of Investment Fund and Corporate Services, Private Equity & Real Estate administration, UCITS V Management Company and Asset Management addressed to institutional and professional investors around the globe.
Founded in 1980 and currently headquartered in Luxembourg, Adepa provides clients with tailor-made solutions for ideas in a global financial world.
Adepa is regulated by the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF) in Luxembourg as a UCITS V Management Company and AIFM.
Investment Management Department Support Officer (m/f)
The daily work assumes the candidate to proactively support the IMS (investment management services) team and provide administrative support and facilitation to both Middle and Front Office activities and Client Leadership activities. It is a central role in coordination between different activities within the Department and also other departments such as Fund accounting, IT etc.
QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE / TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor degree in finance or equivalent
- More than 2 years of experience in the fund industry
- Good knowledge of investment funds industry and main financial products
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, knowledge of Bloomberg will be an advantage
- Fluent in Italian, French and English are strong advantage
- Ability to follow instructions, set priorities and respect deadlines
- Proactive, quick learner and self-organized
- Positive, dynamic long term thinking
- Outstanding short-terms project management skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure, while maintaining close attention to detail
- Client oriented
- Constant focus on quality and client service
- Excellent communicator at all levels
- Assertive communication skills
- Team player
- Intercultural approach
Want to join an Entrepreneurial, Intercultural, Independent & Human Sized
Global Asset Servicing Company?
You like financial markets and wish to develop your professional skills and knowledge of the industry high standards in Luxembourg?
We are waiting for your application!
|Category||Accountancy / Finance, Investments funds|
Apply for this job
|24/01/2017||Office Specialist m/f (CDD 12-15 months replacement maternity leave)||Munsbach|