||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
The Executive Assistant provides support services for multiple leaders. While the nature of the job responsibilities would remain primarily administrative they would differ based on the requirement of each individual being served. The assistant would require a high level of professional and ethical standards in communicating with both external and internal clients at all levels.
- Assist with calendar maintenance, meeting schedule, copying, scanning and other administrative duties;
- Interact with external clients by answering phone calls;
- Ensure that common areas and conference rooms are meeting-ready at all times;
- Inventory office, production and kitchen supplies, prepare, receive and stock orders;
- Reserve conference room, office or hotel space when requested;
- Interact with corporate travel group to coordinate travel arrangements and prepare itineraries;
- Order breakfast and/or lunches, when requested by client serving professionals for internal or external meeting;
- Use Microsoft Suite extensively to prepare professional documents including engagement letters, memos and presentations.
- High school degree or equivalent required;
- At least 3 years of experience in an accounting or professional services firm;
- Fluency in German, French and English is mandatory;
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Ability to prioritize multiple assignments;
- Ability to take initiative self-directed and results-oriented;
In Grant Thornton Lux Audit, we look for people who will asks insightful questions and challenge thinking, people who are proactive and committed to the firm.
Here in Luxembourg, 200 professional staff and 17 partners are offering high-quality assurance, tax and advisory services to clients that range from private individuals to corporations and public bodies.
Grant Thornton is one of the world’s leading providers of independent Assurance, tax and advisory services. Over 40 000 Grant Thornton people, across 130 countries, are focused on making a difference to clients, colleagues and the communities in which we live and work.
You are interested; please send your application with detailed curriculum vitae to Wendy Henrion (HR Manager) via the platform of jobs.lu – reference Executive Assistant.
|Category||Accountancy / Finance, Multi-lingual / Linguistic Services, Secretarial / Admin / Clerical|
Apply for this job
|16/01/2017||Audit Seniors (m/f)||Capellen|