||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
We are an international market leader selling premium-quality products for health, fitness, and beauty. As a continually expanding international group of companies, we are now represented in 34 countries worldwide with approximately 30 subsidiaries. Our innovative character, integrity, financial strength and leadership have already won us many awards. Do we sound like a company you would like to work for?
We are looking for someone very special to work with our experienced team to take our Brand to the next level! If you are looking for a company that will let you shine and demonstrate your creative abilities, please keep reading.
CONTENT & SEO/SEA MANAGER
We are hiring a talented, self-starting and forward thinking Content & SEO/SEA Manager to join our growing and dynamic marketing team.
Based in our International Headquarter in Schengen, this is a brand new role reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer.
The key focus is planning and executing SEO/SEA activities in order to improve PM-International’s and its content’s search, increase traffic to its site and monitor its e-reputation. This role helps set and execute the strategies for organic search and paid SEM efforts, build our editorial calendar, as well as edit, optimize, and publish content. This position is also responsible for day-to-day execution of content, on-and off-site SEO/SEA tactics, driving expansion efforts, and reporting.
- Plan and execute the implementation of the SEO/SEA strategies on on-site and off-site platforms, including content and social media, with the objectives to increase traffic to our site, improve our paid and organic search marketing activities and Google rankings and monitor our e-reputation
- Perform keyword research, monitor and evaluate search rankings and performance across the major search channels in order to optimize existing content across website, e-mail marketing, videos, blogs, social media, mobile apps and digital media etc. and uncover new opportunities
- Manage and optimize our SEA campaigns, create new campaigns, and expand our keyword portfolio to scale our SEA activities
- Work closely with designers, digital marketing project manager and social media expert from the marketing department as well as the IT and e-commerce department, our subsidiaries and external influencers to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience
- Keep current on search engine signals and provide necessary and regular tracking and reporting with web teams
- Analyze the competitive landscape, benchmark and derive recommendations for improving our SEO/SEA activities
- Stay up-to-date with SEO/SEA, social media and digital marketing industry trends and development
- Strong technical background with proven track record in Digital, Data and Information Technology (3 to 5 years' hands on SEO/SEA management and content marketing experience - Ad Agency experience is a plus)
- In-depth knowledge of SEO/SEA principles, tools and best practices, search ranking factors and search algorithm updates and experience of reporting with web and social analytics (Google Analytics, Google AdWords, etc.).
- Expertise in content optimization, conversion optimization, content scheduling, publishing with excellent writing, proofreading and editing skills, including an understanding of blogging principles and strong experience with WordPress
- Well acquainted with digital trends, tools and opportunities
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Creative and proactive, with great communication skills with the ability to drive projects in collaboration with different stakeholders
- Fluent in English
- In our international environment, speaking another European language is a plus
If you are looking a full-time position with room for advancement, please send your resume/CV in English, samples of your work and availability to the address below.
We offer great benefits along with a fun and creative work environment.
or via the platform of jobs.lu.
|Category||IT / Programming, Marketing / Market research, Analysis / Project Management|
Apply for this job
|22/01/2017||Web Front-End Developer (m/f)||Schengen|
|22/01/2017||Junior Controller (m/f)||Schengen|
|21/01/2017||Digital Marketing Project Manager (m/f)||Schengen|