||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
We are an international market leader selling premium-quality products for health, fitness, and beauty. As a continually expanding international group of companies, we are now represented in 34 countries worldwide with approximatley 30 subsidiaries. Our innovative character, integrity, financial strength and leadership have already won us many awards. Do we sound like a company you would like to work for?
We are looking for someone very special to work with our experienced team to take our Brand to the next level! If you are looking for a company that will let you shine and demonstrate your creative abilities, please keep reading.
DIGITAL MARKETING PROJECT MANAGER
We are hiring a talented, self-starting and forward thinking Digital Marketing Project Manager to join our growing and dynamic marketing team.
Based in our International Headquarter in Schengen, this is a brand new role reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer.
This role will support the digital transformation at PM-International by managing projects on an operational level that include web platforms, mobile platforms and E-Commerce systems.
- Be the driver of PM-International global digital strategy and draft the blueprint for its major digital projects
- Lead multiple digital projects at one time by setting and managing deliverables, proactively following-up with all cross-functional and external partners to ensure delivery of all projects on time, on budget and within expectations
- Coordinate digital marketing, CRM, e-commerce and all social media platform strategies with the objectives to drive sales, improve brand awareness, increase customer retention and acquisition and monitor brand reputation
- Work closely with designers, social media and content & SEO/SEA experts from the marketing department as well as the IT and e-commerce department, our subsidiaries and external influencers to help identify, qualify and scope digital transformation projects
- Have an understanding of key business KPI’s and track success rate of digital initiatives (emails, banners, ad campaigns, social campaigns, etc.) by evaluating open rate, bounce rate and click conversions
- Perform online competitive analysis to support marketing strategies
- Stay up-to-date with SEO/SEA, social media and digital marketing industry trends and development
- Strong technical background with proven track record in Digital, Data and Information Technology (5 to 7 years) and relevant working experience in project management
- Ability to coordinate and work in multiple simultaneous projects in a fast-paced, deadline driven and crossfunctional team environment
- Creative thinker and problem solver with entrepreneurial instinct and the ability to take a customer
- Know-how regarding the IT solutions required to build a leading digital landscape and experienced in implementing digital programs like website, mobile applications, etc.
- Well versed in content management systems (HTML, CSS) with excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Thorough understanding of analytical tools which monitor performance against set targets, improve efficiencies and increase the consumer experience
- Well acquainted with digital trends, tools and opportunities
- Fluent in English.
- In our international environment, speaking another European language is a plus
If you are looking a full-time position with room for advancement, please send your resume/CV in English, samples of your work and availability to the address below.
We offer great benefits along with a fun and creative work environment.
or via the platform of jobs.lu.
|Category||Marketing / Market research, Analysis / Project Management|
Apply for this job
|22/01/2017||Web Front-End Developer (m/f)||Schengen|
|22/01/2017||Junior Controller (m/f)||Schengen|
|21/01/2017||Content & SEO/SEA Manager (m/f)||Schengen|