||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
A Technician is responsible for providing 2nd line support to internal and external customers, assisting them with server, application, desktop, networking and hardware problems and standard change requests via phone, eMail and instant messaging.
As part of the Technicians Team, you will be accountable for the accomplishment of following tasks:
- Manage all incoming calls and eMails related to the technician support function
- Perform 2nd line support related tasks
- Dispatch and coordinate with 3rd level support within SLAs
- Follow and close out the calls opened trough the service management software
- Produce Documentation of incidents for inclusion and updates within the internal knowledge base
- Report to the Technicians Team Leader and produce monthly reports on demand
- Liaise with third party suppliers to report and escalate customer problems
- Deliver Computers, Laptops and Peripherals to end-user
- Keep the Configuration Management Database (CMDB) up to date
- Configure and troubleshoot IP phones
Knowledge, competencies & skills
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Sciences, IT Engineering or equivalent work experience
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in a technical support environment
- Good knowledge and expertise with IT systems.
- Good knowledge of MS Office suites and related applications.
- Basic knowledge on network
- Basic knowledge of Cisco phones.
- Basic knowledge in application packaging (SCCM).
- Basic knowledge in operating system deployment (MDT)
- Microsoft certification(s) in Windows operating system(s) will be considered as an advantage
- Service-oriented and focussing on effective solutions and exceptional client service delivery
- Exceptional interpersonal skills that have resulted in business relationships of trust, confidence and top results
- Being a true team player but also work autonomously to some extend
- Excellent communication skills
- Well established organizational, multitasking and prioritization skills
- Rigorous, organized and able to manage a multitude of tasks in a timely manner
- Flexibility in working hours and shift rotation when necessary
- A valid driving license
- Fluency in English is mandatory; French, German and Luxembourgish are considered as strong assets
We are offering you
You will be working for a worldwide leading Company in a dynamic and challenging international environment servicing the Air Transport Industry. You will benefit from the company continuous investment in staff, product technologies. Your career evolution will be driven by your performance and the Company's expansion. You will be offered a competitive salary and corporate bonus scheme, with some opportunities to travel.
|Category||IT / Programming, Manufacturing / Engineering, Technical Support|
Apply for this job
|23/01/2017||Business Analyst Air Cargo - Traxon Global Customs (m/f) - ref. 145/131||Contern|