||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
LRI Invest is an independent fund management and administration group. We support our international clients with custom-tailored services in the field of traditional and alternative investments. UCITS and AIFM licensed and with in-house depositary and securitisation platforms, LRI Invest Group is a preferred partner to professional fund initiators.
For the continuous development of our activities, we are currently looking for a
Portfolio Manager Alternative Investments (m/f).
We are looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic, and service-oriented personality with experience in the field of portfolio management of real assets. You will be part of our growing portfolio management team and responsible for the portfolio and cash management of alternative investment funds (AIF) launched by our international clients.
- Independent and customized portfolio as well as cash management for various investment funds located in Luxembourg
- Assurance of compliance with regulatory requirements
- Integration of additional requirements and restrictions into existing database
- Close cooperation with external asset advisors
- Support of customer acquisition
- Due diligence of new products
- Management of investment transactions
- Support of other business units (e.g. risk management, reporting) over the term of the AIFs
- Management and updating of internal database
- Professional experience in relevant areas and profound experience in the field of portfolio and cash management for real asset classes as well as real estate and/or private equity; other real asset classes (e.g. infrastructure, renewable energy) are helpful
- Profound knowledge of different asset classes (such as real estate and private equity)
- Profound knowledge of common investment fund structures as well as various investment vehicles in Luxembourg
- Strong analytical and cash flow modelling skills in addition to a deep market knowledge
- Proficient use of the Microsoft Office Suite with a strong focus on Excel and PowerPoint
- You know how to work autonomously, prioritise tasks, and exercise sound judgement.
- You are able to work effectively under pressure.
- You are highly professional, diligent, and confident.
If you consider this position a challenging opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your complete application documents, which will be treated confidentially, through the site jobs.lu. LRI Invest offers you an excellent working atmosphere in a rapidly expanding international company with an informal company culture.
For further information about this position, please contact our HR department, tel +352 261500-2551.
LRI Invest S.A. | 9A, rue Gabriel Lippmann | L-5365 Munsbach, Luxemburg
Phone: +352 261 500-2550 | Fax: +352 261 500-3099
|Category||Financial Services, Property / Auctioneering, Investments funds|
|Contact||Human Resources Department|
Apply for this job
|24/01/2017||Fund Lawyer (m/f)||Munsbach|