||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
Founded in 2001 in Luxembourg, the independent FARAD Group encompasses companies specialized in Insurance and Finance businesses.
Through its B2B and B4B2C services platforms, developed over its 15 years of activity, the Group provides tailor-made solutions and meets a wide range of clients’ needs, especially institutional ones.
FARAD Group, headquartered in Luxembourg, holds a Branch and two representative offices in Milan.
Its well-established position on the European market reflects the Group’s activities in many countries: France, Luxembourg, Belgium, United Kingdom, Germany, Spain, Switzerland and Italy.
FARAD Group's international, multilingual and multidisciplinary team is composed by more than 50 professionals, working together to ensure valuable services for its clients.
To strengthen its IT team, Farad Group is looking to hire an IT Software Engineer for FARAD Group, to provide and support the new activities proposed by the investment and asset management team.
- Integrate the IT team of FARAD Group, support and develop the IT Projects for the investment and asset management department and all the others activities of FARAD Group.
- Execute full lifecycle software development
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Tailor and deploy software tools, processes and metrics
- Serve as a subject matter expert
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Proven work experience in as a computer software engineer or software developer
- Hands on experience in designing interactive applications
- Ability to develop software in C, C++, C#, Java or other selected languages
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
- Mastery in software engineering tools
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
|Category||IT / Programming, Manufacturing / Engineering|
Apply for this job
|23/01/2017||Chief Information Officer (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|23/01/2017||Financial Controller (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|21/01/2017||Senior Legal & Compliance in Fund Investment (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|21/01/2017||Assistant in Project Management (m/f)||Luxembourg|