||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
As a result of our success, a new job opportunity as Online Sales Officer, France is now available!
What is it about?
• Originate and develop new partnership focused on originating profitable customers on the French market.
• Develop and strengthen sales channels by optimising tracking, communication & budget utilisation
• Design, execute & analyse various online sales campaigns on an ongoing basis
• Optimise communication and product positioning through various campaigns and tests
• Develop and refine the global online marketing plan for the French market specifically
• Provide internal consolidated product and marketing feedback
• Support the creation of visual & texts for the French credit card product.
Who are you?
• A profile with a minimum 3 years hands-on experience of running and evaluating online sales campaigns, as well as online marketing activities (through various channels such as SEO, SEM, affiliates, display, newsletter,…) on the French market
• A good negotiator with a natural ability to manage online sales partnerships
• An active networker in France online marketplace
• An holder of a university degree in sales techniques or marketing
• Ideally, a profile with some experience in brand marketing and with an understanding of consumer finance industry (with credit card)
What we offer:
• A one year contract
• Wide range of additional benefits
• On the job trainings
• Innovation oriented business
• Work life balance
• Commitment towards CSR initiative
• Banking collective agreements
What we expect:
• Excellent presentation, communication & negotiation skills, as well as analytical mindset.
• Self-starter, target focused & top-performer individual, keen on taking part in new sales challenges.
• Native French level, with an ability to formulate key sales & customer services text.
• Fluency in English
As part of its rapid and constant growth, Advanzia Bank, located in Munsbach (15 min. outside the city of Luxembourg) offers challenging job opportunities in modern and bright facilities.
We are a young, ambitious and multicultural team composed of more than 120 collaborators from all over Europe and beyond, representing 20 nationalities, with English as our main working language.
Being a new member of Advanzia Bank, you will enjoy a very pleasant, innovation-friendly, stimulating working environment, in the exciting world of credit cards!
Dynamic, committed and flexible people like you, who are able to think out-of-the- box, are welcome!
You will also actively participate in the journey of an independent & specialised bank, which continuously strives for excellence in delivering services to all its stakeholders.
Interested in enriching your professional and human experience with us?
If so, we look forward to receive your application via mail.
|Category||Banking, Marketing / Market research|
Apply for this job
|24/01/2017||Risk System Analyst (m/f)||Munsbach|
|20/01/2017||Business Process Modelling Engineer (m/f)||Munsbach|