||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
SOLUTIONS FOR IDEAS IN A GLOBAL FINANCIAL WORLD
Adepa is an independent global leading provider of Investment Fund and Corporate Services, Private Equity & Real Estate administration, UCITS V Management Company and Asset Management addressed to institutional and professional investors around the globe.
Founded in 1980 and currently headquartered in Luxembourg, Adepa provides clients with tailor-made solutions for ideas in a global financial world.
Adepa is regulated by the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF) in Luxembourg as a UCITS V Management Company and AIFM.
Office Specialist m/f (CDD 12-15 months replacement maternity leave)
Within the Corporate Secretariat Department and in partnership with HR, IT, the Office Specialist will give his administrative and executive support the company’s operations by maintaining office systems and supervising payments processes, and accounting and organising the secretariat.
The key responsibilities of the role will be to act as the point contact for negotiation, contract elaboration with several actors (vendors, service providers, and landlord) to complete within the deadlines, operational requirements, being the interface between the Management and the operational needs (maintenance, mailing, shopping, supplies, equipment, bills, and errands), organize and coordinate office operations and procedures in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety. To ensure general support to visitors.
QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE / TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
- Good knowledge of accounting and Investment funds industry
- Proven office management, administrative and book-keeping/accounting experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Fluent in English and French, Italian, Spanish and any other language are strong advantage
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Client oriented
- Proactive, quick learner and self-organized
- Positive, dynamic long term thinking
- Intercultural approach
- Team player
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to take initiatives, lead projects and solution oriented
Want to join an Entrepreneurial, Intercultural, Independent & Human Sized
Global Asset Servicing Company?
You like financial markets and wish to develop your professional skills and knowledge of the industry high standards in Luxembourg?
We are waiting for your application!
|Category||Accountancy / Finance, Secretarial / Admin / Clerical, Investments funds|
Apply for this job
|21/01/2017||Investment Management Department Support Officer (m/f)||Munsbach|