||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
Process manager / business architect (m/f)
La Banque Internationale à Luxembourg est la plus ancienne Banque de la place financière luxembourgeoise. Fondée en 1856, la BIL est un acteur clé des métiers de Banque Commerciale, de Banque Privée, de Banque d'Entreprise et de Salle des Marchés. Ces métiers s'appuient sur d'importantes fonctions Support et sur nos Services Opérationnels.
In today's complex business environment - BIL's adaptability, agility, and ability to manage constant change through innovation will be keys to success.
BIL has set an ambitious program of business development to the year 2020, combined with the development of a new OPS&IT strategy including the replacement of its Core Banking System.
The “Process & Business Architecture” team in the Account & Service Management Department has the mission to improve, model and control bank processes to ensure the organization transversal vision and client orientation (quality, client satisfaction).
In this context and to improve the enterprise management, we are looking for
a Process Manager / Business Architect (M/F).
We are looking for a person who can contribute and drive the business architecture within the bank and develop this practice to the next level of maturity
Your mission :
As part of the Process & Business Architecture team, you will build with the strategy and business line representatives the vision on target operating model for the BIL, share it and challenge it within the team to ensure the link and continuity to processes, rules and procedures and documents.
The mission requires close collaboration with Enterprise Architecture team by aligning business, application, functional and technical architectures to bring transversal solutions proposals answering business needs.
The Business Architect provide directions, resolutions, and mitigation measures to the IGNITE program / Design Authority Body in order to maintain and optimize the enterprise architecture, and ensure its alignment with business strategy.
Your main activities :
• In the transformation program and new project ideas :
• Identify impacts on organization and processes and ensure that they are being handled in the future solution
• Participate to workshops to analyze the high level requirements during pre-project to ensure that all critical subjects are being handled.
• Consolidate and design target operating model (TOM)
• Apply TOGAF methodology, contribute with all members of the Enterprise Architecture Team to draw the Architecture Vision and define the target Architecture.
• In some project idea or program stream, ensure the Lead architect role who leads the EA members on the subject, animates and delivers architecture documents and submit them to the Design Authority Body for decision making.
• Design, update and promote architecture design principles
• Create and maintain models/views in HOPEX Mega for Business Architecture and ensure the link with process models
• Ensure consistency of the enterprise architecture by monitoring changes and detecting deviations from business architecture principles as Documentation, Archiving, Automation…
Your profile :
• Degree in Management Information Systems or Engineering - BAC + 5
• Business transformation experience
• Good knowledge and understanding of the banking processes and products and services
• Prior experience in business / functional analysis or in process/organization
• TOGAF certification/ Archimate modelling skills will be an advantage
• Knowledge in MEGA / HOPEX solution for Enterprise Architecture will be an advantage
• Strong knowledge of systems engineering concepts
• Understanding of high-level functional and technical architecture (landscape and connection between business and technical sides)
• Ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis and business case development
• Suitable candidates could come from a BIG4, employed in the advisory division and more specific experience in business transformation (Banking)
Your personal skills :
• Persevering nature person and result oriented
• Sound judgment, High power of proposition and conviction
• Written and verbal communication (French and English)
• Good team spirit
|Location||2953 luxembourg, lu|
|Payment||Salaire non communiqué.|
|Contact||Via La Rubrique Recrutement Du Site Internet|
Apply for this job
Other jobs from this employer