||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
PolyOne Corporation (NYSE: POL), is a global leader in specialized polymer materials, services and solutions. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, PolyOne has operations in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Africa. PolyOne serves more than 10,000 customers across the globe and offers more than 35,000 polymer solutions. The company’s innovative and dedicated employees operate from more than 80 manufacturing and distribution facilities, labs and technical centers, and sales and service locations around the globe.
Our Color Additives and Inks (CAI) team is looking for a Customer Service Representative (CSR) to join their organization. CAI is the world’s leading provider of specialized custom color and additive concentrates in solid and liquid form for thermoplastics, dispersions for thermosets, as well as specialty inks, plastisols, and vinyl slush molding solutions.
The Customer Service Representative is part of a dynamic team reporting to the Area Sales Manager. Ideally located in Luxembourg, you will be the primary point of contact for an assigned group of customer accounts, providing value added services that grow our business. You will respond to and manage internal and external customer requests, orders, concerns, suggestions and complaints. In order to do this you will partner with internal partners to gather information and coordinate relates activities with sales staff, production planning, logistics, technical services and external vendors.
This is a great opportunity to build upon your proven track record of growing a business through your leadership and assisting customers in problem solving to deliver solutions.
- Provide customer focused service to assigned accounts
- Respond to and manage customer orders from order entry to delivery and invoicing
- Understand and communicate the value of our products and services
- Understand customers’ products, services, business operations and needs
- Act as key inside contact for specific customer/seller base
- Process incoming orders, confirm pricing and availability of product
- Advise customers of order status
- Provide relevant customer information to other departments: forecasts, personnel changes, address changes, receiving schedules, etc.
- Provide timely and accurate administration of sales orders, customer complaints, material returns and credits
- Respond to customer literature requests for MSDS, certifications, etc.
- Maintain customer service related information for customer accounts: customer notes, e-mail, phone, special instructions, etc.
- Proactively communication with product supply representatives and shipping department for any order changes customers initiate.
- Work with sellers and PSRs to reduce aged inventory
- University degree in related area or equivalent work experience
- Well-developed interpersonal skills. The job holder must be able to interface effectively with all levels and types of people, from operators to company owners, and must possess qualities that earn clients’ trust and create rapport. This includes relationship building, relationship management and team building/team player.
- Well developed negotiation and influence skills.
- Well-developed communication skills.
- MS Office; SAP experience considered an asset
- Spanish, French and English languages required (written and verbal)
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a sales environment
- Experience and familiarity with the plastics industry an asset
For more information about PolyOne visit www.polyone.com.
|Category||Secretarial / Admin / Clerical|