||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
Our client, a niche provider of services to PE firms around the world, is looking to add to its Corporate Team. The company has been developing well in Luxembourg and has a strong pipeline of future business. There is a close-knit international team led by a knowledgeable, friendly and professional manager who will dedicate time and effort to ensure your growth and development.
Responsibilities of the job include:
- Take responsibility for the corporate ‘life’ of various company structures, both regulated and unregulated, ensuring compliance to the relevant regulations and laws
- Review and understand the company’s procedures and documentation to ensure company good standing
- Have direct client contact, build and develop strong and trusted business relationships
- Be proactive and problem solve where possible
- Communicate effectively with other team members in the accounting team
- Administer drawndowns, review the investment process
- Take charge of company secretarial tasks
- Input bookings into the system
- Assist on customer due diligence matters
- 1-3 years of ‘company administration’ or ’company secretarial’ background is required – that means you MUST have experience of managing the life of company structures/client companies
- Some knowledge of PE funds is an advantage, basic knowledge of the Luxembourg funds business is targeted
- Fluent English language skills, both verbal and in writing
- University Degree in a business or legal related field
- Strong team spirit, plus an independence of mind
- Accuracy and diligence is a must
- Ability to develop relationships is a required skill
If you are interested in this position, please apply without delay!
All applications are handled in the strictest confidence, and your data is never shared with any third party without your express consent.
EuroLux Consulting has been successfully introducing professionals to prestigious employers in the Luxembourg financial services market for over 8 years. Together, our Consultants have over 20 years of experience in the Luxembourg market, and we pride ourselves on our personal and honest approach. We are dedicated to providing an accurate and professional service, working hard to provide you, the job seeker, with the right opportunities within the best companies in Luxembourg.
Please send CVs in English. If you match the required skill sets, we will contact you to discuss the position in detail.
If you are interested in similar positions, but your skills do not quite match the requirements above, please review our website for a selection of alternative suitable opportunities at www.euroluxconsulting.com and register with us. Alternatively, please contact us on +44 207 871 9021 for a more informal conversation, as we are available to discuss your career aspirations at any time.
|Category||Financial Services, Legal, Investments funds|
Apply for this job
|24/01/2017||Account Manager, PERE Funds (m/f) (Ref FC1391)||Luxembourg|
|24/01/2017||Fund Administrators, Company Secretaries, Corporate Officers, Legal Assistants needed (Ref 1395)||Luxembourg|
|24/01/2017||Senior Fund Accountant, PERE funds (m/f) (Ref BM1425)||Luxembourg|
|23/01/2017||Senior Corporate Officer - Private Equity Fund (m/f) (Ref BM1424)||Luxembourg|
|23/01/2017||Investment Manager – Real Estate Accountant - With Great Potential (Ref ML 1329)||Luxembourg|
|20/01/2017||Senior Private Equity Fund Accountant (Ref FC1290)||Luxembourg|
|20/01/2017||(Senior) Corporate Officer, Alternative funds (m/f) (Ref FC1402)||Luxembourg|
|19/01/2017||Accounting Manager - Private Equity Funds (m/f) (Ref FC1284)||Luxembourg|
|19/01/2017||Private Equity “Company Secretary” (Account Manager) Ref BM1416||Luxembourg|
|19/01/2017||Director of Relationship Management, Private Equity & Real Estate (m/f) Ref: BM1403||Luxembourg|
|19/01/2017||Fund lawyer – Law Firm (m/f) (ref BLM1392)||Luxembourg|