Documentation & Communications Specialist (LG)
KR Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a communications specialist for our client. We are searching for the position of Product Documentation & Communications specialist.
The successful candidate will be joining a multinational groupand will be responsible for the product and corporate communications.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Active cooperation with the Product Managers for product launches and promotions,
- Prepare and manage campaigns and budgets,
- Manage the production of product documentation,
- Create promotional documents such as brochures, leaflets or product presentations,
- Prepare briefing input for new documents,
- Manage various language versions, including typesetting,
- Write and send product-related press-releases, mailings and newsletters,
- Prepare and place product-related advertisements and technical editorials,
- Support the creation of product exhibits for tradeshows,
- Handle the conception and production of product animations or films in collaboration
- with product management, sales, or global product communications,
- Maintain product-related content for the EMEA website.
- The position might require some travel to our local offices and/or customers in Europe and Middle East. You will report to the Director Product Management & Marketing.
- Business degree (BA/MA) with a major in Marketing, Communications etc.
- +2 years of proven experience in an international B2B business environment, relevant marketing experience in a technical/industrial environment is considered a strong advantage,
- Excellent interpersonal and strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Fully fluent in English (written & spoken), German is a strong advantage
- You are proficient with the MS Office suite as well as with graphic design programs such as Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign
- You have the ability to understand and communicate the technical and business value proposition of our products effectively in English, and preferable German as well,
- You demonstrate a “can-do” attitude, combined with accuracy and attention to detail
- First experience in Online Marketing is an asset,
- Flexibility and proven commitment,
- Leadership and project management skills complete your profile