||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
As Direct Tax Officer / Senior Direct Tax Officer, you will be mainly responsible for all direct tax compliance aspects of client companies active in various business sectors: real estate, holding and financing etc. The Direct Tax Officer / Senior Direct Tax Officer reports to the Direct Tax Managers and to the Tax Director ultimately. As an industry leader, Intertrust currently employs some 2,400 experts spread across 30 countries. We pride ourselves on mentoring young talent capable of achieving the highest level of global excellence. Intertrust employees have the drive, talent and sense of shared responsibility to meet their goals and guide our clients towards positive results.
As Direct Tax Officer / Senior Direct Tax Officer you will be responsible for a wide range of activities and your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparing direct tax returns and calculate tax provisions for client companies
- Maintaining tax records and follow up on all filing deadlines related to taxes for client companies
- Supporting the accountants with respect to direct tax matters
We are looking for several individuals who:
- Have good analytical skills;
- Actively develop tax technical expertise;
- Are team-player and have a can do and pro-active attitude;
- Have good organization and prioritization skills;
- Have a bachelor degree in Accounting, Economics or Management, any specialization in Tax Accounting is considered as an asset;
- Are fluent in English and have a good knowledge in French, any other language is considered as an asset;
- Have between 2 and 5 years of relevant experience in the tax field in a Luxembourg Fiduciary, tax services provider or financial institution.
Call to action
If this position and our diverse company culture appeal to you, please apply directly via the ‘apply now’ button, providing us with your CV and cover letter.
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
|Payment||to be discussed|
|Category||Accountancy / Finance, Consulting / Audit / Fiscality, Financial Services|
Apply for this job
|23/01/2017||Relationship Manager Consolidation (M/F)||Cloche d'Or|
|22/01/2017||Regulatory Services Officer (m/f)||Cloche d'Or|
|21/01/2017||Direct Tax Compliance Manager (M/F)||Cloche d'Or|
|21/01/2017||Manager Legal and Corporate Services (M/F)||Cloche d'Or|
|20/01/2017||(Senior) Relationship Managers Legal (m/f)||Luxembourg|