||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
We are an international market leader selling premium-quality products for health, fitness, and beauty. As a continually expanding international group of companies, we are now represented in 34 countries worldwide with approximatley 30 subsidiaries. Our innovative character, integrity, financial strength and leadership have already won us many awards. Do we sound like a company you would like to work for?
Become part of a committed team that has the stated aim of creating a tailor-made WEB solution with state-of-the-art architecture for the PM Group.
Use your experience in an international team. Benefit from all the advantages that an employer can offer that has won several awards.
WEB FRONT-END DEVELOPER
- You have completed your information technology studies with a good grade or can prove you have had equivalent training and work experience or you are a highly experienced programmer with a career in this area
- Advanced in both Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator CSS
- Create and defend design mock-ups for proposed projects
- Expert knowledge with HTML5 & CSS3
- Ability to create wireframes, user/process flows, and site maps
- Understanding of PHP, .NET, and variations of SQL for code implementation
- Understanding of server-side scripting & processes
- Mastery of web and responsive design standards
- Ability to work with GIT version controlling
- Experience with JS frameworks (such as AngularJS, Backbone, Ember, and ReactJS)
- Familiarity of CSS frameworks (such as Bootstrap)
- Solve complex design/code problems with simplicity and user friendliness
- Mastery of testing & debugging
- On/Off page SEO experience is a major plus
- Ability to manipulate digital photographs and graphics
- Speak and write excellent English (more languages - even better)
- Further development, optimization and programming of software projects
- Individual programming according to given specifications
- Adjustment / development and debugging of existing software
- Project work in a small dynamic team
If you are looking a full-time position with room for advancement, please send your resume/CV in English, samples of your work and availability to the address below.
We offer great benefits along with a fun and creative work environment.
or via the platform of jobs.lu.
|Category||IT / Programming|
Apply for this job
|17/01/2017||Creative Director (m/f)||Schengen|
|17/01/2017||Junior Controller (m/f)||Schengen|
|16/01/2017||Digital Marketing Project Manager (m/f)||Schengen|
|16/01/2017||Content & SEO/SEA Manager (m/f)||Schengen|