||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
fast has been specialised in recruiting for Luxembourg's financial services sector since 1999.
For our global banking client, this role will be part of a team responsible for the establishment and maintenance of their client's reputation for service excellence in respect to custody services to their clients within Luxembourg.
This team has primary responsibility for the oversight of the operational relationship with clients acting as a liaison between the client and custody operational teams to ensure that services are continually assessed and delivered in line with expectations and that process improvements are identified and delivered.
Client Relationship – Custody
1 year CDD - Maternity Leave Cover
You will be responsible for:
- Interacting with clients and acting as an escalation point for custody service related matters. Ensuring that client issues are resolved satisfactorily and within agreed procedures/guidelines.
- Acting as key liaison point for complaints relating to custody services
- Ensuring liaison between Client Executives, Client Service Managers and Service Delivery to assess & improve current service levels and to identify any future development opportunities in relation to Custody services.
- Representing Custody at the Client Service Review meetings.
- Providing support to the Assistant Manager for input to the RFP process for new clients in relation to the Custody services which will be provided
- Responsible for the oversight of client static data reviews, Business Risk Reviews in relation to Custody services and for assisting the Client Service Managers in presenting to the BRR committees.
- Main contact for Custody audit matters
- University degree in Finance or equivalent;
- A relevant experience in the banking industry involving client contact
- Ability to work independently and with a great deal of flexibility, i.e. can adapt quickly to change.
- Relationship focused attitude with a will to service clients.
- Strong understanding of global fund services industry and desire to learn.
- Takes ownership of specific projects which require input from the Client Management team.
- Proven strong team player.
- Fluent English essential, knowledge of German or other European languages would be a definite advantage.
If you have a keen interest in working within a growing entrepreneurial banking environment, apply now!
Only candidates who are EU nationals or currently hold a valid Luxembourg work permit can be considered for this position
|Category||Banking, Financial Services, Investments funds|
|Contact||Fast Recruitment Team|