||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
fast has been specialised in recruiting for Luxembourg's financial services sector since 1999.
For our global banking client, this role will support the Luxembourg regulatory compliance team and reporting to the Head of Regulatory Compliance you will be responsible for the planning and execution of all compliance monitoring activities with regards to the four business lines
Manager - Compliance Monitoring
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting the business by providing specialist monitoring assistance as required.
- Conducting periodic monitoring of key regulatory compliance risks across all in-country business lines as directed by the regional team
- Assisting with the identification of key emerging compliance risks across all regulatory compliance categories and interface appropriately with other regulatory compliance teams and senior management.
- Proposing, managing and tracking the resolution of subsequent monitoring findings.
- Facing key business decision makers within the bank and ensure a clear and open channel of communication with management
- Contributing to the continuing development, implementation and improvement of the processes
- University graduate in banking or audit,
- At least 5 years of experience in compliance monitoring or external audit with a focus on compliance
- Ability to work under pressure, both autonomously and within a team and consistently meet deadlines;
- Strong inter-personal skills and excellent communication, dealing with senior executives;
- Understanding of regulatory compliance requirements and risk-based monitoring techniques;
- Knowledge of the GSM, Compliance FIM, Compliance Officers Handbook (COH) and the relevant sections of the Operations FIM;
- Fluency in English required, French and/or another European language desired.
If you have a keen interest in working within a growing entrepreneurial banking environment, apply now!
Only candidates who are EU nationals or currently hold a valid Luxembourg work permit can be considered for this position
|Category||Financial Services, Legal|
|Contact||Fast Recruitment Team|