||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
Talkwalker is a rapidly expanding and highly innovative IT company headquartered in Luxembourg. We provide an easy to use and powerful social media monitoring and analytics tool to agencies and companies worldwide.
Do you like to combine a functional and technical role? Do you want to move to the next step in your professional development after having gained experience in projects and business analysis? Do you want to join a growing and innovative company?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing and international company that has successfully moved from start-up to high growth, with many opportunities for learning and development.
We actively encourage innovation, teamwork and initiative taking, where you will be able to shape your work and contribute to the overall success of your team and of the company in an open, energetic and supportive environment. We are centrally located in the very heart of Luxembourg city.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the product positioning and messaging that differentiates Talkwalker in the market. You should be able to communicate Talkwalker offerings to a wide range of audiences including existing customers & clients, prospects, account managers and sales people.
You will be key in providing the Talkwalker salesforce with the right elements to help them sell the products. In your role as a Product Marketing Manager you will be the expert in understanding customer language, how they buy and their buying criteria and will transfer that knowledge to the sales channel.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that clearly articulates and differentiates the Talkwalker products in the market
- Clearly articulate Talkwalker value proposition and value drivers, centered on the business problems we solve for our customers
- Develop product collateral for all audiences including demos, sales presentations & training, FAQs, one sheets, and other product collateral as needed
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales/account management teams and develop the sales materials that support the selling process of the Talkwalker products
- Product launch – plan the launch of new products in close collaboration with the marketing team, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Market intelligence – be the expert in understanding buying behaviors, how customers buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on competitive knowledge and why Talkwalker products are better than competitors’
- Work closely with product management and engineering teams to distill key functionality and benefits into core product marketing messages; identify, prioritize and launch product modifications/ additions to improve customer satisfaction, revenue and retention
- Collect, analyze and distribute customer & competitive intelligence
Required skills and qualifications:
- 4+ years of product marketing experience and ideally within the technology industry
- Bachelor’s in business or marketing
- Experience with social media marketing/management, either through an agency or a brand is a plus
- Very strong spoken and written communication skills in English, German or French on top being a strong plus
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with other product team members, cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- High energy and must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and deliver in a deadline-oriented environment is also critical
Talkwalker is a fast growing social media monitoring company with offices in Europe and the USA. We are specialized in data crawling, data aggregation and search technologies on the web and provide to our customers an easy-to-use social media monitoring tool with high-quality data on the European market (http://www.talkwalker.com).
Please provide CV and motivation letter to Mrs. Natacha Paul
|Category||IT / Programming, Marketing / Market research, Media / New Media|
Apply for this job
|24/03/2017||Account Manager - Spanish speaking markets||Luxembourg|
|24/03/2017||Digital Marketing Campaign Manager||Luxembourg|
|24/03/2017||Account Manager - French Market||Luxembourg|
|24/03/2017||Partner Manager - French/Italian speaking (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|24/03/2017||Partner Manager (m/f)||Luxembourg City|
|23/03/2017||Digital Marketing Officer||Luxembourg|
|22/03/2017||UI / UX Designer||Luxembourg|