||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
Are you passionate about social media and new technologies? Do you think social media will change the way businesses will advertise, communicate, engage, develop products and service clients? Do you want to join the Luxembourg office of one of the fastest-growing and most innovative European IT companies?
We are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Campaign Manager based in Luxembourg to strengthen our global marketing team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly-growing company that has successfully moved from start-up to high growth on a European level and beyond, with many opportunities for learning and development.
We actively encourage innovation, team work and initiative-taking. You will be able to shape your work and contribute to the overall success of your team and of the company in an open, energetic and supportive environment.
As a Digital Marketing Campaign Manager, you will:
- Translate business goals and objectives from marketing plans into actionable demand generation B2B campaign plans that elevate brand awareness and generate qualified leads that ultimately convert to revenue opportunities
- Identify target audiences for each campaign and tailor programs and messaging accordingly
- Develop and execute an exhaustive campaign plan with objectives, strategy, theme, messages, and tactics
- Ensure the correct channel mix is used to achieve business goals of each campaign (email, paid, display ads, website landing pages, content, SEO/SEM, social, influencers marketing etc.)
- Liaise with Content Marketing team to come up with the right mix of content to support integrated campaigns, including outbound emails, campaign landing pages, thought-leadership papers, webinars, infographics, social media and blog posts
- Analyse campaign effectiveness to maximize marketing ROI to achieve sales goals within given marketing budget
- Work to analyze and identify root cause and action plans to address campaign performance issues and drive continual improvement in both worldwide and in-country campaign results
- Identify, create and execute against joint marketing campaigns with strategic partners, clients, influencers
- Be a source of new and creative campaign ideas and opportunities
- Work independently and cross-functionally to ensure a cohesive and compelling message is delivered across all channels
We are looking for you:
- 1-3 years B2B demand generation experience
- Proven experience managing a wide mix of marketing campaigns
- Strong writing skills – with an engaging, authentic style that keeps the reader front of mind and drives action
- The ability to apply analytics and insights to better profile, target and retarget prospects
- Strong analytical and project management skills, proven ability to design clear processes, and a very detail oriented yet flexible approach to problem solving
- Experience in optimizing landing pages, user funnels, A/B testing
- Marketing automation expertise (Marketo preferred) will be considered as a strong advantage
- A passion for learning and thinking outside the box
- High level of organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
Talkwalker is a fast growing social media monitoring company with offices in Europe and the USA. We are specialized in data crawling, data aggregation and search technologies on the web and provide to our customers an easy-to-use social media monitoring tool with high-quality data on the European market (http://www.talkwalker.com).
Contact:Please provide CV and motivation letter to Mrs. Natacha Paul
|Category||Marketing / Market research, Media / New Media|
Apply for this job
|24/03/2017||Account Manager - Spanish speaking markets||Luxembourg|
|24/03/2017||Product Marketing Manager||Luxembourg|
|24/03/2017||Account Manager - French Market||Luxembourg|
|24/03/2017||Partner Manager - French/Italian speaking (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|24/03/2017||Partner Manager (m/f)||Luxembourg City|
|23/03/2017||Digital Marketing Officer||Luxembourg|
|22/03/2017||UI / UX Designer||Luxembourg|