||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
Are you passionate about social media and new technologies? Do you think social media will change the way businesses will advertise, communicate, engage, develop products and service clients? Do you want to join the Luxembourg office of one of the fastest-growing and most innovative European IT companies?
We are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Officer based in Luxembourg to strengthen our global marketing team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly-growing company that has successfully moved from start-up to high growth on a European level and beyond, with many opportunities for learning and development.
We actively encourage innovation, team work and initiative-taking. You will be able to shape your work and contribute to the overall success of your team and of the company in an open, energetic and supportive environment.
As a Digital Marketing Officer, you will:
- Plan, implement and execute the marketing lead acquisition and conversion strategy for our Free Tools: Free Search and Talkwalker Alerts
- Directly work with our Demand Generation Lead on building strong brand awareness for Talkwalker Free Tools
- Write, publish and outreach content about Free Tools on our own channels (social, web, blog) to increase reach & engagement
- Optimize landing pages (A/B test) and develop a link building strategy for higher organic rankings and better SEO performance
- Build blogger partnerships and handle outreach campaigns to raise brand awareness about Free Tools and drive qualified leads
- Constantly optimize email campaigns for Free Tools lead nurturing and conversion
- Suggest product features and design improvements to the Product team for better user experience
- Regularly analyse, measure and report on the performance of Free Tools marketing activities
- Be innovative and think of creative ideas to drive more leads from Free Tools
- Be a key contributor to the overall marketing department of Talkwalker
We are looking for you:
- You have gained an experience of 1-3 years in marketing/communication within a Social Media savvy company or a digital agency
- You have a strong understanding of SEO, performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- You have experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics
- You have proven experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- You have a strong knowledge of Social Media Communication and Content Marketing
- You have strong writing abilities in English and French/German. Other language excellence is highly appreciated
- You work independently, are well-organized, structured, get things done and collaborate openly and proactively with team members
Talkwalker is a fast growing social media monitoring company with offices in Europe and the USA. We are specialized in data crawling, data aggregation and search technologies on the web and provide to our customers an easy-to-use social media monitoring tool with high-quality data on the European market (http://www.talkwalker.com).
Contact:Please provide CV and motivation letter to Mrs. Natacha Paul
|Category||Marketing / Market research, Media / New Media|
Apply for this job
|24/03/2017||Account Manager - Spanish speaking markets||Luxembourg|
|24/03/2017||Product Marketing Manager||Luxembourg|
|24/03/2017||Digital Marketing Campaign Manager||Luxembourg|
|24/03/2017||Account Manager - French Market||Luxembourg|
|24/03/2017||Partner Manager - French/Italian speaking (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|24/03/2017||Partner Manager (m/f)||Luxembourg City|
|22/03/2017||UI / UX Designer||Luxembourg|