||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
Based in Luxembourg since 2003, MAS Luxembourg provides Domiciliation and Accounting services to international conglomerates with high professionalism and a personalized touch.
MAS Luxembourg is a young and dynamic Firm offering a balance between professional and private life. We strive at promoting team spirit to allow you to develop your skills within a growing environment.
We offer a real opportunity to develop your career and are recruiting:
Experienced Accountant (m/f)
- Management and team worker
- Actively collaborating with his/her colleagues and communicating with his/her superiors;
- Developing the skills of others, motivates and promotes team spirit.
- Accounting and related services
- Day-to-day bookkeeping;
- Preparation of management accounts and annual accounts;
- Preparation of periodic and annual VAT returns;
- Preparation of tax returns;
- Respond to clients’ queries and advise them on accounting issues;
- Follow-up on the day-to-day administration of his/her client-companies;
- Taking part in the setup and winding-up of the Luxembourg structures of his/her clients;
- Contacts with law firms, banks, audit firms and tax advisors.
- Hold a Bachelor or Masters in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics and equivalents;
- Minimum 2 years experiences in accounting;
- Fluent in English, written and spoken. Any additional language would be considered as an advantage;
- Have strong organisational skills, attention to details and ability to work independently and capability to prioritising tasks;
- Have excellent communication skills and team spirit.
Interested candidates should forward their curriculum vitae and a motivation letter in English via the platform of jobs.lu.
|Category||Accountancy / Finance, Secretarial / Admin / Clerical|
Apply for this job
|24/03/2017||Junior Accountant (m/f)||Munsbach|
|24/03/2017||HR Officer (m/f)||Munsbach|