||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
Corporate Information Security Expert (m/f)
- Contribute to IT Governance and Information Security challenges and projects.
- Support the development and update of RTL Group IT Guidelines and its related “IT Roadmap” for RTL Group.
- Contribute to the establishment of the RTL Group Information Security policies.
- Contribute to the yearly Information Security Management System risks assessment.
- In charge of designing, implementing and maintaining the RTL Group corporate IT governance and IS corporate information systems.
- Liaise with our internal competence centre (Group Transaction Reporting Systems department) and contribute to design, implement and improve the internal controls. You respectively support the SOC 1 certification with external auditors.
- Provide support to Business Units ISO’s worldwide.
- You have first experience in IT consultancy and IT projects or IT risk management.
- You are experienced with international IT and security frameworks (COBIT, ISO 27001/27002) and ideally with IT audit practices.
- You have a relevant university degree and strong focus in IT applications / solutions design and implementation.
- You are fluent in English (both written and spoken), fluency in German or French are considered as an asset.
- Excellent communication skills.
- You are hard worker, results driven and mobile for frequent travels.
About our company:RTL Group is a leader across broadcast, content and digital, with interests in 60 television channels and 31 radio stations, content production throughout the world and rapidly growing digital video businesses. The television portfolio of Europe’s largest broadcaster includes RTL Television in Germany, M6 in France, the RTL channels in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Croatia, Hungary and Antena 3 in Spain. The Group also operates the channels RTL CBS Entertainment HD and RTL CBS Extreme HD in Southeast Asia. RTL Group’s families of TV channels are either the number one or number two in eight European countries. The Group’s flagship radio station is RTL in France, and it also owns or has interests in other stations in France, Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands, Spain and Luxembourg. RTL Group’s content production arm, FremantleMedia, is one of the largest international creators, producers and distributors of multi-genre content outside the US. With operations in 31 countries, FremantleMedia’s comprehensive global network is responsible for more than 10,000 hours of programming a year and distributes over 20,000 hours of content worldwide. Combining the catch-up TV services of its broadcasters, the multi-channel networks BroadbandTV, StyleHaul and Divimove as well as FremantleMedia’s 250 YouTube channels, RTL Group has become the leading European media company in online video. RTL Group also owns a majority stake in the programmatic video advertising platform SpotX. For more information, please visit RTLGroup.com and follow RTL Group on Twitter @rtlgroup.
RTL Group – Entertain. Inform. Engage.
|Category||IT / Programming, Security|
Apply for this job
Other jobs from this employer
|26/03/2017||Junior TV Production Technician (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|24/03/2017||Corporate Information Security Engineer (m/f)||Luxembourg|
|24/03/2017||Project Manager (m/f) – Collaboration Communities (limited contract 18 months)||Luxembourg|
|24/03/2017||Junior Traffic Coordinator (m/f) – Digital Media Operations||Luxembourg|
|24/03/2017||Network Engineer (m/f) - At least 2 years’ experience||Luxembourg|
|22/03/2017||Junior Purchasing & Administrative Assistant (m/f)||Luxembourg|