||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
The Company :
A fast evolving group of (re)insurance activities based in Luxembourg, belonging to an international group, and specialised in non-life niche insurance markets.
Due to an increase in our activities we are currently looking for a Compliance Officer to support the Chief Compliance Officer.
Legal & Compliance Officer (M/F)
Your role will be to assist the Chief Compliance Officer in:
- Promoting awareness of, and compliance with our Group policies.
- Following up the formalities regarding corporate law and general administration of the group.
- Performing the regulatory watch and providing guidance with regards to the application of the relevant laws and regulations
- Performing the compliance monitoring program in accordance with the compliance risk assessment
- Performing second level of controls over governance policies such as conflicts of interest or outsourcing agreements
- Reviewing the “customer/intermediary” due diligence, execute relevant customer name and transaction screening processes
- Reviewing/drafting contracts, legal documents and agreements
- Following up the formalities regarding corporate law and general administration of the group
- Contribute to the improvement of processes and implementation of new projects
- Participate to the setup of the internal control framework
- Organising and supporting of the periodical meetings of the Board of Directors, including preparations of necessary Board packs, minutes and ancillary documents.
- 2-5 years of experience in a similar position, in an insurance, a law firm, a fiduciary or a financial institution in Luxembourg
- BAC +5 in economics, finance, engineering or law
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize with great initiative and "can-do" attitude
- Team player, self-disciplined and ability to work independently
- Ability to communicate clearly and accurately with both business partners and colleagues
- Fluency in French and English is needed
- Analytical skills
- Quantitative knowledge of risk modelling is a plus
You enjoy working in an international environment but like the idea of being part of a small team (company of 20 employees) of highly skilled and motivated individuals? You value work life balance and excellent colleague atmosphere?
Please send your resume and cover letter via the platform jobs.lu
Builders Direct S.A.
253 rue de Beggen
Tel. +352 261065-1
|Category||Accountancy / Finance, Legal|
Apply for this job
|24/03/2017||Insurance Technical Officer (m/f)||Luxembourg|