||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
Intern – Corporate Communication (female/male)
Duration: 6 months / Start: asap 2017/ Working hours: 40 hours per week
As an Intern in Corporate Communication, you will be actively taking part in our communications process in the area of Corporate Communications, while we are offering you diverse, interesting and above all challenging tasks.
- Extensive internal communication: responsibilities include getting in touch with specialist departments, collecting information from various sources (internal and external), drafting articles, following-up with approval loops and publication thereof
- Give support wherever needed in internal and external events
- Particular support in events such as Lunchtime Forums
- Students who will apply for an internship must have completed at least the first 2 years of their university studies and must be enrolled in an academic programme recognised by the state during their internship.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and German.
- Handling of MS-Office application (Word, Power Point)
- Good writing and editing skills
- Experience in the field of Corporate Communications would be an asset
- Accurate, self-responsible, creative
Apply for this job
|21/04/2017||Senior Accountant (female/male)||Luxembourg|
|20/04/2017||Technical Account Officer (female/male)||Luxembourg|