||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
What is it about?
• Performing tests of softwares developed in-house for our business departments, using test tools (i.e. SQS-Test Center) to ensure specific quality levels with regards to business requirements, usability and performance achieved.
• Analysing requirements’ documents from which to generate the test cases and test scenarios.
• Executing tests and document the test results independently.
• Support the Test Manager and/or Project Manager(s) in all relevant test activities.
• Ensure a smooth collaboration with Development team to facilitate proper automation.
Who are you?
• A holder of a Bachelor or Master’s Degree in IT
• A strong technical profile with at least 5 years ‘experience, ideally in the banking and/or credit card industry.
• Experienced in design, development and Execution of automation scripts.
• A profile with deep experience in testing tools and scripting.
What we expect:
• A strong results & service oriented individual.
• Excellent organisation and planification skills, as well as a capacity to work in a very structured way.
• An individual with a great team-spirit & a desire to learn and develop oneself in a fast moving international IT environment.
• An excellent communicator, able to share his ideas with the business department and within the Test team.
• Fluency in English, with good knowledge in German and/or French.
What we offer:
• Permanent contract
• Wide range of additional benefits
• On the job trainings
• Innovation oriented business
• Work life balance
• Commitment towards CSR initiatives
• Banking collective agreements
As part of its rapid and constant growth, Advanzia Bank, located in Munsbach (15 min. outside the city of Luxembourg) offers challenging job opportunities in modern and bright facilities.
We are a young, ambitious and multicultural team composed of more than 120 collaborators from all over Europe and beyond, representing 20 nationalities, with English as our main working language.
Being a new member of Advanzia Bank, you will enjoy a very pleasant, innovation-friendly, stimulating working environment, in the exciting world of credit cards!
Dynamic, committed and flexible people like you, who are able to think out-of-the-box, are welcome!
You will also actively participate in the journey of an independent and specialised bank, which continuously strives for excellence in delivering services to all its stakeholders.
Interested in enriching your professional and life experience with us?
If so, we look forward to receiving your application via email.
|Category||Banking, IT / Programming|
Apply for this job
|24/07/2017||Senior IIB Application Developer (m/f)||Munsbach|
|23/07/2017||Credit & Collection Junior Officer (m/f)||Munsbach|