||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
We are an international market leader selling premium-quality products for health, fitness, and beauty.
As a continually expanding international group of companies, we are now represented in 34 countries worldwide with approximatley 30 subsidiaries. Our innovative character, integrity, financial strength and leadership have already won us many awards. Do we sound like a company you would like to work for?
We are looking for someone very special to work with our experienced team to take our Brand to the next level! If you are looking for a company that will let you shine and demonstrate your creative abilities, please keep reading.
ASSISTANT TO THE CTO
The role of the Assistant to the CTO is to support the CTO in Project Management, assist in organizing IT related projects and processes, as well as ensuring communication in a project driven international environment. You will ensure projects are prioritized, scoped, assigned and delivered on time. Under the direction of the CTO, you will manage multiple projects and be involved in all phases of managing IT projects including requirement management, technical specification, resource planning, development and implementation.
- As the coordinating member of project teams you create project plans for new projects, break out milestones, assign tasks using the project management system in place and check the statuses of outstanding deliveries
- Prepare weekly meetings to go over projects/items/tasks/milestones/due dates and determine if there are any roadblocks
- Traffic and monitor projects through our workflow and ensure meeting all deadlines
- Ensure expected timelines and milestones are clearly indicated, and communicate any issues with the teams and stakeholders
- Report to CTO about the current workflow, and communicate any possible issues with workload/resources/timelines.
- Create, follow and submit reporting on the projects
- BA in Information Technology / Computer Science, or related field
- 3-5 years of project management experience with IT projects
- Very organized, and detail oriented with experience with project management tools
- Proven teamwork skills and flexibility
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities, and be resourceful in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines and pressure
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office including Visio, PC platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, and positive attitude
If you are looking a full-time position with room for advancement, please send your resume/CV, samples of your work and availability to the address below. We offer great benefits along with a fun and creative work environment.
or via the platform of jobs.lu
|Category||IT / Programming, Secretarial / Admin / Clerical, Analysis / Project Management|
Apply for this job
|25/03/2017||Assistant (m/f) to the General Manager for International Sportmarketing||Schengen|
|24/03/2017||Creative Project Coordinator (m/f)||Schengen|
|24/03/2017||Receptionist (m/f) - part time||Schengen|
|24/03/2017||Community Manager (m/f)||Schengen|
|23/03/2017||International Auditor (m/f)||Schengen|
|22/03/2017||IT-Specialist for System Integration (apprenticeship)||Schengen|
|22/03/2017||Apprenticeship as a Businesswoman/Businessman in Office Management||Schengen|