||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
Deutsche Börse Group has a vacancy for a Software Developer SAP CRM (female/male)
Fixed term contract 2 years.
Deutsche Börse AG, IT & Operations, Data & New Asset Classes, Corporate Systems, SAP & Corporate Tools
Field of activity
The Corporate Systems department is mainly responsible for the software development of the corporate applications and their components.
All phases from the specification, concept over the implementation and test to the maintenance the running applications are covered.
- Design, build, test and maintenance of the ABAP based SAP CRM application and their components.
- Support during the rollout phase of new releases and release introduction.
- Maintenance and issue resolution of the SAP CRM application in the production environment.
- Collaboration in a multi-cultural international team.
- University degree or higher technical degree in an IT related discipline
- A SAP certification in SAP CRM 7 is an asset.
- Technical skills in the following domains
- Software development in ABAP and ABAP OO.
- Strong knowledge in SAP CRM7 system customizing.
- Database expertise in SQL and/or SAP HANA.
- Additional skills in one or more of the following areas will be of advantage
- Experience in the Project Management.
- Experience in Cloud and Fiori technologies.
- Inter-personal skills are essential:
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Highly self-motivated, self directed and attentive to details
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural international team
- Fluency in English is mandatory, in verbal and written form; German is an asset.
Additionally, you need to be a team player with good communication skills, highly motivated, flexible and good at handling MS Office applications.
Apply for this job
|24/03/2017||Risk Management Officer (female/male)||Luxembourg|
|24/03/2017||IT Security Administrator – Linux (female/male)||Luxembourg|