||Report this job If you have concerns about this job advert, please let us know|
We are a midsize law firm in Luxembourg.
Due to a strong pipeline of new work, the team is looking to grow by bringing on board a talented and ambitious junior and mid-level associate with excellent funds experience.
As part as of our expansion, we are currently looking for a junior investment funds attorney to join our investment funds practice.
The team hosts a very collegiate environment and will best suit a personable individual with a team playing attitude.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter and who can assume full responsibility for areas under his or her management.
- Advising managers (and investors) on appropriate fund terms and other topical issues in the industry.
- Advising clients on licensing and regulatory requirements, especially in relation to the EU Alternative Investment Fund Management Directive.
- Structuring and establishing regulated and unregulated investment funds and special purpose vehicles.
- Drafting and negotiating fund documentation with both clients and investors from both a legal and commercial perspective.
- Acting as a point of contact for legal/corporate secretarial matters for client companies, their service providers and the company registry.
- Assist clients with registration, authorisation or notification processes with the CSSF.
- Solving fund operational issues.
- The successful funds lawyer will have good regulatory and practical knowledge of the Luxembourg fund industry, as well as knowledge and understanding of Luxembourg law and regulations.
- The firm seeks lawyers with at least two year-experience in alternative investment funds whether in a law firm or as in-house counsel.
- In addition to top level technical skills in fund formation, the candidate will be highly experienced in the negotiation of fund terms with fund managers and investors and the CSSF alike.
- You are (or will be shortly after joining the firm) admitted to the Luxembourg Bar.
- You are an excellent communicator in English and French and perhaps in a another major European language.
- You are able to manage and organise your time independently.
If you can demonstrate the ability to provide outstanding client service, and strong technical skills, and are looking for a team comprised of lawyers who are empathetic, dynamic, responsive, and reliable, this is the role for you.
We offer a competitive base salary, with performance-based rewards. Our salary and benefits package reflect our desire to attract, motivate and retain high calibre people, to grow our business and keep us one step ahead. We also offer a highly motivating international environment in which to work and develop.
|Category||Legal, Investments funds|